Apurva Nemlekar Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
|Other name||Apoorva Apurva's Instagram Account|
|Famous Role||Shevanta in a Marathi supernatural thriller drama serial 'Ratris Khel Chale 2' which aired on Zee Marathi in 2019|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 164 cm
in meters- 1.64 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-36|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Bhakarkhadi 7 km (2012)
TV: Aabhas Ha as Aarya (2011)
|Date of Birth||27 December 1988 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||34 Years|
|Birthplace||Village Satwantwadi, district Sindhudurg, Maharashtra|
|School||King George School, Dadar, Mumbai|
|College/University||D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai
RD and SH National College and SWA Science College, Khar West, Mumbai
|Educational Qualification||BMS Degree from D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Divorced The Times of India|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rohan Deshpande (politician)|
|Marriage Date||Year, 2014|
|Husband/Spouse||Rohan Deshpande (politician)
|Parents||Father- Subhash Nemlekar
Mother- Supriya Nemlekar
|Siblings||Brother- Omkar Nemlekar
Some Lesser Known Facts About Apurva Nemlekar
- Apurva Nemlekar is an Indian actress who predominantly works in the Marathi television industry. She came into the limelight in October 2022 when she participated in the Indian reality show Bigg Boss Marathi Season 4.
- Soon after completing her formal education, Apurva Nemlekar began working in an event management company as an event promoter. According to Apurva, she received rupees one thousand as her first remuneration amount in that event management company. Apurva Nemlekar stated in a media conversation that she never wanted to join the acting and entertainment industry and aspired to pursue an MBA after completing her graduate degree. Her parents motivated her to join television as they wanted to see their daughter on television. Apurva Nemlekar said,
It was written in my destiny to work in the field of acting.”
- In 2011, Apurva Nemlekar made her acting debut with the Marathi television series Aabhas Ha as Aarya. She then participated in a dance reality show ‘Ekapeksha Ek’ as a contestant. In the following year, she marked her film debut with Bhakarkhadi 7 km. Later, Apurva Nemlekar went on to appear in many Hindi films such as Ishq Wala Love, The Accidental Prime Minister, Sab Kushal Mangal, and Mixer.
- In 2013, Apurva Nemlekar worked in the show Aradhana, as a lead actress Pooja. The show was telecasted on the Star Parvah channel. In 2015, she appeared in a supporting role in the Marathi film Tu Jivala Guntavave as Soumya.
- In 2014, Apurva Nemlekar got married to an Indian politician Rohan Deshpande in Mumbai. She was in a relationship with him for eight years before getting married to him. However, their marriage did not last long. They got mutually separated soon after the marriage.
- In 2019, Apurva Nemlekar rose to prominence when she appeared in the Marathi television serial Ratris Khel Chale 2 as Shevanta. In November 2020, she started playing the role of Pummmy in Tuza Maza Jamtay in the Ratris Khel Chale 2 and worked till February 2021. Apurva Nemlekar appeared in the third series of Ratris Khel Chale as Shevanta from March 2021 to October 2021. She then quit the show due to some dispute issues with the producers of the show and channel. According to some media sources, Apurva Nemlekar had to put on 7 to 8 kgs of weight for her role in the serial. On one of her social media accounts, she wrote a lengthy note after quitting the show due to some payment issues. Apurva Nemlekar wrote that on the sets of the shoe Ratris Khel Chale, some of the newcomers mocked her and did not apologise. She wrote,
My co-actors have ‘mocked’ me. A few newbies have made fun of me on the sets but did not apologize even after the scenario. The production house told me that they would take us for 5-6 days for the third season. When I refused, the channel promised to give me another show. But even after 5 to 6 months, that promise was not kept. This caused me financial loss.”
- In 2021, Apurva Nemlekar was the recipient of the Zee Best Actress award by the Zee Marathi for her role as Shevanta in the serial Ratris Khel Chale.
- Apurva Nemlekar works as a brand ambassador for a renowned Indian jewellery brand ‘Jagannath Gangaram Pednekar’.
- In 2022, Apurva Nemlekar began working in Sony Marathi’s historical show Swarajya Saudamini Tararani as Chinnamma. In the same year, she appeared as a guest in the Marathi serial Maharashtrachi Hasyajatra.
- In October 2022, Apurva Nemlekar became one of the contestants of Colors Marathi’s reality shows Bigg Boss Marathi 4.
- Apurva Nemlekar has appeared in many theatre plays such as Aalay Motha Shahana, Choricha Mamla, and Iblis. In a media conversation, she mentioned that she was honoured with the best actress award for the theatre play Alay Motha Shahana. Apurva Nemlekar said,
I stepped on the theater from the first play of my life ‘Alay Motha Shahana’ and for this play I got the award for Best Actress in Comic Role of Natya Parishad. Then ‘Case of Stealing’ and now ‘Iblis’.”
- Apart from being an actress, Apurva Nemlekar also works as a jewellery designer. She is the founder of a venture named Apoorva Collections, which manufactures handmade jewellery and sells it across the country.
- According to Apurva, she likes painting and driving in her leisure time. Apurva Nemlekar loves travelling alone to distant places. She likes driving cars and long drives.
- Apurva Nemlekar is a fitness enthusiast. She regularly does physical exercises and practices yoga. She often posts pictures of her yoga sessions on her social media accounts.
- Once, in a media conversation, Apurva Nemlekar disclosed that she had worked in some episodes of crime thriller television shows Crime Patrol and Savdhan India, aired on Sony TV and Star Bharat, respectively. Apurva Nemlekar said,
Facing many difficulties, I continued episodic shows like ‘Crime Patrol’ and ‘Savdhan India’. My role in Zee Marathi’s series ‘Ratris Khel Chale’ which took me to the pinnacle of success.”
- Apurva Nemlekar is a devoted environmental advocate, and she often campaigns to promote tree plantations in India.
|↑1||Apurva's Instagram Account|
|↑2||The Times of India|