|Real Name/Full Name||Vikas Gupta|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters-183 cm
in meters-1.83 m
in feet inches-6’ 0”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-80 kg
in pounds-176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||7 May 1987 Indian Express|
|Age (as in 2018)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|College||Rai University, Ahmedabad|
|Education Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Production: Gumrah: End of Innocence (2012-2016)
Screenwriting: Mujhe Meri family Se Bachao (2011)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Sharda Gupta
Brothers- Watan Gupta, Siddharth Gupta
Sister- Komal Gupta
|Cousin||Anushman Malhotra (Actor)
Times Now News
|Controversy||Once Ekta Kapoor said that Parth Samthaan and Vikas Gupta were in a relationship. In an interview, she said that "Vikas and Parth were close to each other and were in a relationship. Parth has accused Vikas of touching him inappropriately on December 7, 2013 and 20 days later, he was with Vikas holidaying in Bangkok! I know because I was also there to bring in the New Year. I have seen several videos of him professing his love for Vikas. The reason Parth has become bitter towards Vikas who gave him a break in his TV show is because the relationship came to an end. But he seems to have forgotten that he has a career thanks to Vikas, who groomed him and presented him. They were together for over three years. It’s very convenient to turn around and accuse your lover of being a molestor/rapist. You see starlets doing it all the time. Now male actors seem to have started using this tactic as well." But, later Parth denied that by saying that everyone knows he is in a relationship with a girl.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Sexual Orientation||Bisexual Indian Express|
|Girlfriends/Boyfriends||Parth Samathaan (Actor) Indian Express|
- Does Vikas Gupta smoke?: Not Known
- Does Vikas Gupta drink alcohol?: Not Known
- After 12th, Vikas went to Delhi and enrolled in a college but the college shut due to some reason.
- He then moved to Mumbai and started writing for Bhimsain Khurana, the director of Bollywood film ‘Gharaonda’ (1977).
- After that, he got a trainee job in Balaji Telefilms but was fired in 4 days.
- He then joined the DJ’s A Creative and work under the TV director Deeya Singh.
- One day, the person who fired him from Balaji Telefilms called him back and then, he started working as a creative head in that entertainment company for the TV serials like ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’, ‘Mahabharat’, and ‘Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil.’
- He also tried to put his feet in acting and started shooting for the TV serial ‘Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani’ but he quitted within 4 days.
- He later founded the production house ‘ A Lost Boy Productions’ and produced several popular TV serials like ‘Gumrah: End of Innocence’, ‘The Serial’, ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui’, and ‘MTV Webbed.’
- Apart from being a producer, he is also a great screenwriter and wrote scripts of numerous TV serials like ‘Mujhe Meri family Se Bachao’ (episode writer), ‘Golden Era with Annu Kapoor’ (episode writer), ‘Desi Beats’, ‘Gumrah: End of Innocence’, and ‘The Serial.’
- The famous producer Ekta Kapoor is his Rakhi sister.
- Vikas and his fellow ‘Bigg Boss 11’ contestant Priyank Sharma knew each other before they entered the Bigg Boss house. Some insiders say Vikas and Priyank dated each other in the past, and some say that they are like brothers.
- Not only Priyank, Vikas also knew his fellow ‘Bigg Boss 11’ contestants Sabyasachi Satpathy, Arshi Khan, and Shilpa Shinde, before they entered the Bigg Boss house.
References/Sources: [ + ]