|Real Name||Gayathri Venkitagiri|
|Other Name||Urmila Gayathri|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||16 June 1990|
|Age (as in 2018)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Kochi, Kerala, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Kochi, Kerala, India|
|Debut||Kannada Film: Shravana (2012)
Telugu Film: Six (2012)
Bengali Film: Shrishti (2013)
Tamil Film: Ninaivil Nindraval (2014)
Hollywood: Ryde (2017)
Bollywood: Raid (2018)
|Boys, Affairs and More|
- Does Gayathri Iyer smoke?: Not Known
- Does Gayathri Iyer drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Gayathri is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer.
- She is also trained in Korean martial art, Taekwondo.
- She started her acting career in 2012 with the Kannada film ‘Shravana.’
- Gayathri worked in different languages like Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, Bengali, English, and Hindi.
- Initially, she used her screen name as ‘Gayathri Iyer’ but after met with an accident during the shooting of the film ‘MEOW’, she changed her name to ‘Urmila Iyer.’
- She featured in numerous TV commercial advertisements like Garnier, Yamaha Dream Rider, Big Bazaar, Pantene, ParleG, Vivel soap, Catch Masala, Prince Jewellery, Nalli Silks, Kalamandir sarees, etc.
- She also appeared in Shaurya Khare’s music video ‘Fariyad.’
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography