|Real Name/Full Name||Armaan Kohli|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters-183 cm
in meters-1.83 m
in feet inches-6’ 0”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-85 kg
in pounds-187 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 46 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||23 March 1972|
|Age (as in 2018)||46 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Our Lady of Perpetual Succour High School, Chembur, Mumbai|
|Education Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Badle Ki Aag (as child artist, 1982), Virodhi (as actor, 1992)
TV: Bigg Boss Season 7 (as contestant, 2013), Tumhari Paakhi (as actor)
|Family||Father- Rajkumar Kohli (Film director)
Mother- Nishi Kohli (Actress)
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Gogi Kohli
|Controversies||• In 2002, he was arrested in a hit-and-run case for hitting a bike rider with his car in Mumbai.
• In 1992, he got the lead role in Bollywood film 'Deewana', but due to his short-tempered nature, he rejects the film which later replaced by Shah Rukh Khan and the film became a Blockbuster.
• In 2008, actress Dolly Bindra filed a complaint against him in Mauritius on behalf of his ex-girlfriend Moon Banerjee after he abused physically.
• In 2013, he was arrested by the Lonavla Police for alleged physical abuse with his co-participant, Sofia Hayat during the show 'Bigg Boss' Season 7.
• On 3 June 2018, Armaan had an argument with his girlfriend Neeru Randhawa over financial issues at their residence in Santacruz. During the argument, he allegedly assaulted her by pulling her hair, banging her head, after which she fell from the stairs. On 4 June, Neeru filed a complaint against him at the Santacruz police station. Armaan initially tried to hide in order to avoid arrest and kept changing his location and SIM card. On 13 June 2018, when he reached a shop in Lonavala to get a new SIM card, a citizen identified him and immediately informed the police, and within few hours, the police arrested him. In order to avoid the legal battles, Neeru withdrew her complaint, but Armaan's bail plea was rejected by the court after which he remained in custody till 26 June.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Ayesha Jhulka (Actress)
Munmun Dutta (Actress)
Tanya Singh (Ex-fiancee)
Tanishaa Mukerji (Actress)
Neeru Randhawa (Model, Fashion Stylist)
- Does Armaan Kohli smoke?: Yes
- Does Armaan Kohli drink alcohol?: Yes
- Armaan is the son of famous film director Rajkumar Kohli.
- He made his first on-screen appearance as a child artist in 1982 in the Bollywood film ‘Badle Ki Aag’ as Young Lakhan.
- He is a very short-tempered person due to which he faced lots of problems in their career.
- In 2002, he changed his name from Armaan Kohli to Munish Kohli for the film ‘Jaani Dushman: Ek Anokhi Kahani’, but still, this film does not work and he again come back to his name Armaan Kohli.
- In 2013, he participated in the Salman Khan‘s popular reality show ‘Bigg Boss’ Season 7.
- After 12 years of the acting career break, he made a comeback with the Bollywood film ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ (2015), starring Salman Khan.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)