|Real Name||Tyagraj Khadilkar|
|Other Name||Tyagraj S. Khadilkar|
|Profession(s)||Singer, Music Composer, Actor, Host|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5 ”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Date of Birth||11 June 1967|
|Age (as in 2018)||51 Years|
|Birthplace||Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Modern High School, Pune, Maharashtra|
|College/University||PES Modern College of Engineering, Pune
|Hobbies||Travelling with family|
|Awards||• Manik Verma Award by Sur Singer Sansad and All India Natya Parishad
• Voice Choice Award for 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa' (Zee TV Hindi)
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- Radnyi Khadilkar
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Manjushree Khadilkar
|Siblings||Brother- Natraj Khadilkar
Sister- Name Not Known
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Singers||Lata Mageshkar, Sonu Nigam|
|Favourite Quote||Live life lively & lovingly till you die!|
|Favourite Bigg Boss Marathi Contestants||Megha Dhade, Pushkar Jog, Sai Lokur, Usha Nadkarni|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tyagraj Khadilkar
- Does Tyagraj Khadilkar smoke?: Not Known
- Does Tyagraj Khadilkar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- His grandmother Mrs. Indirabai Khadilkar was famous for the ‘Gandharva’ singing.
- He is honoured by Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad for his contribution to the Indian classical music.
- He has worked as a playback singer in many Marathi movies like ‘Bhootacha Honeymoon’, ‘Teen Bayka Fajiti Aika’, ‘Kay Karu N Kasa Karu’, ‘Swarajya Marathi Paul Padate Pudhe’, ‘Kya Daar Dha Bhaulaa’, ‘Jaa Jaa Ghau’, etc.
- Apart from movies, he has also directed music and has sung songs for more than 52 title tracks of Marathi TV shows.
- He has hosted many TV shows like ‘Aarahi’, ‘Geetakshri’, ‘Naman Natwara’, ‘Tikal Te Political’ and some series on E-TV channels like ‘Sher-E-Nagma’, ‘E TV Urdu Vaheini’, etc.
- He has been the contestant of the singing reality shows: ‘Waar Parriwar’ and ‘My Fair Melody’.
- In 2007, he won ‘Best Supporting Child Games for Culture Art’ for the Marathi movie ‘Thaaman’.
- In 2018, he entered Bigg Boss Marathi house as a wild card contestant but was eliminated within a week.
- He considers Mr. Krishnaji Prabhakar alias Kakasaheb Khadilkar as his mentor who was a freedom fighter and journalist.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡