Age: 22 Years
Education: BS In Electrical Engineering And Computer Science
|Nickname||Mogsy Facebook - Ashish Vidyarthi|
|Known For||Being the son of the Indian actor Ashish Vidyarthi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Awards||• October 2019: Under 30 Scholar by Forbes
• April 2020: Fung Fellowship by Coleman Fung Institute for Engineering Leadership
• May 2020: Big Ideas Award
|Date of Birth||15 November 2000 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||22 Years|
|School||Oberoi International School, Mumbai (2010-2018)|
|College/University||UC Berkeley College of Engineering, California|
|Educational Qualification||BS in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at UC Berkeley College of Engineering, California (2018-2022) LinkedIn – Arth Vidyarthi|
|Ethnicity||Malayali from his father's side and Bengali from his mother's side YouTube – Jashn-e-Rekhta|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Ashish Vidyarthi (actor, motivational speaker, leadership & creativity coach, YouTuber)
Mother- Rajoshi Vidyarthi (actor, singer, theatre artist)
Stepmother- Rupali Barua (fashion entrepreneur)
|Siblings||He is the only child of his parents.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arth Vidyarthi
- Arth Vidyarthi is an Indian software engineer, and he is famous for being the son of the Indian actor Ashish Vidyarthi.
- He was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra and completed his higher studies in the United States.
- While studying in college, Arth worked on various projects like:
- Robust Adversarial Classifier
- Artificial Intelligence CS188
- Data Structures CS 61B
- Designing Information Devices and Systems IEECS 16A
- Designing, Visualizing and Understanding Deep Neural Networks CS182/282A
- Discrete Mathematics and Probability Theory EECS 70
- Linear Algebra and Differential Equations Math 54
- Machine Learning CS189/289A
- Multivariable Calculus Math 53
- Optimization Models in Engineering EECS 127
- Principles and Techniques of Data Science CS C100
- Robotics EECS106AEECS106A
- Structure and Interpretations of Computer Programs CS 61A
- In May 2017, he began working as an assistant teacher for an organization called ADAPT (Able Disabled All People Together). He taught math to children there who had conditions like autism, cerebral palsy, and other similar health challenges.
- In August 2017, he joined another organization called Relay For Life, where he became the head of finance and accounting. He led a team of six students and together they raised $17,000 for the Indian Cancer Society.
- During the same time in May 2017, he started as a research intern at an organization called Chirag Foundation in Mumbai.
- After working there for about four months, he became a project intern at IL&FS Engineering and Construction Company Limited in Mumbai.
- After another four months, he took on an internship in cyber security at Lucideus, a private company in New Delhi. At the same time, he also worked as a staff writer for The Daily Californian.
- In 2018, he started his YouTube channel with his name, but he has only uploaded three videos on it.
- In 2019, he began working at Accenture as an intern for software engineering in Mumbai. After three months, he also worked part-time as a Reader for a course called EE16A: Designing Information Devices and Systems at UC Berkeley College of Engineering in Berkeley.
- From August 2019 to December 2019, Arth worked on a project for a social welfare campaign called Smart Village Movement in Berkeley.
- He then participated in a program called Cal Hacks, where he built an app that could recognize American Sign Language gestures and translated them to English text in real-time. After being there for about eight months, he became a project lead at the University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business in Berkeley.
- From February 2020 to May 2020, Arth joined UCSF Medical Center in the San Francisco Bay Area as an undergraduate student researcher. During his time there, he trained a computer model to recognize specific features in medical images.
- From August 2020 to December 2020, he participated in a program called Fung Fellowship at UC Berkeley, focusing on healthcare and technology.
- In May 2020, he interned as a deep learning engineer at a private company called FakeNetAI in Berkeley and stayed there for almost a year.
- In 2021, Arth worked as an undergraduate researcher at Berkeley RISE Lab and UC Berkeley College of Engineering in Berkeley.
- In June 2021, he started working as a software engineering intern at a private company called DeepMap, Inc. in Palo Alto, California. Alongside his work, Arth joined Net Impact Berkeley, California, as an associate consultant in 2019. He was then promoted to project manager in 2020.
- Over time, he received several promotions and became a senior advisor, then VP of associate development, and finally, the president.
- In May 2022, he left his position there and in October 2022, he began working as a project engineer at Tesla in Austin, Texas.
- He can speak multiple languages fluently, including Hindi, English, Bengali, and Spanish.
- One of his favourite film series is Harry Potter.