Age: 39 Years
Father: Shakti Kapoor
|Profession(s)||Actor, DJ, Assistant Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 67 kg
in Pounds- 148 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Date of Birth||6 July 1984 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||39 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, West Hollywood, California|
|Debut||Film (Cameo): Judwaa (1997)
Film (As an assistant director): Bhagam Bhag (2006)
|Family||Father- Shakti Kapoor
Mother- Shivangi Kolhapure
Sister- Shraddha Kapoor
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Playing Cricket, Travelling|
|Controversy||On 12 June 2022, Siddhanth Kapoor was arrested from a five star hotel in Bengaluru, where raids were conducted when a drug party was taking place. The Hindu On 14 June 2022, he was released on bail. The Hindu|
|Food||Fried Idli with Butter, Burger|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Siddhanth Kapoor
- Does Siddhanth Kapoor smoke?: Not Known
- Does Siddhanth Kapoor drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Siddhanth Kapoor is an Indian film actor who was born to the famous Bollywood actor Shakti Kapoor and Shivangi Kolhapure.
- He is the brother of actress Shraddha Kapoor and the nephew of actress Padmini Kolhapure & Tejaswini Kolhapuri.
- He began his career as a disk jockey and later went on working as an assistant director for almost two years with director Priyadarshan in several films like ‘Bhool Bhulaiya’, ‘Bhagam Bhag’, ‘Chup Chup Ke’, etc.
- He was initially supposed to make his debut in 2012 with Soham Shah’s film ‘Satte Pe Satta’ which is a remake of the original ‘Satte Pe Satta’ (1982), but the film idea was dropped. He consequently made his debut in 2013 with the film ‘Shootout at Wadala’.