|Other Name||A. B. Instagram|
|Profession(s)||Entrepreneur, Instagram Poet, and Author|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Debut||Book (Author): Loved, Lost and Lived (2013)
|Date of Birth||29 June 1989 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||31 Years|
|School||St. Xavier’s High School, Surat|
|College/University||S. R. Luthra Institute of Management, Gujarat|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• B.Com
• MBA in Marketing Facebook LinkedIn
|Religion||Jainism IWM Buzz|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Savi Sharma (Author)|
|Marriage Date||16 May 2019 (Thursday)
|Parents||Names Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ashish Bagrecha
- Ashish Bagrecha is an Indian entrepreneur, Instagram poet, and author.
- In his teenage years, he started writing Hindi shayaris and songs. He has also penned down a few short stories.
- He started his own mobile app development company ‘IT Crux’ in 2011. He worked for a company ‘Dreamr Date’ in Las Vegas in 2015. He has also designed various book covers.
- He published his poetry book ‘Love, Hope and Magic’ in 2020, under his own publishing house.
- In the same year, he published his book ‘Dear Stranger, I Know How You Feel,’ which is a collection of 30 letters and poems written by him. He gained immense popularity with his book and was ranked among the top 10 books by the Indian authors on Amazon.
- He met his wife Savi in 2013, through a mutual friend. Soon, they became friends and fell in love with each other. In an interview, Ashish said,
I loved her honesty and kindness and that spirited passion that showed in her words whenever she talked about storytelling. I wanted to help her as much as I could with my experience in publishing and digital marketing. Over the years Savi and I became best friends, so when we felt like it was time to get married, we could not think of anyone else as our partners. We had the perfect life partners in each other. We both believed best friends can be the best partners.”
- He is also working as a marketing manager for his wife.
- He was critically ill in 2013 as he was suffering from Tuberculosis. In an interview, he said,
Without exaggeration, I could say the illness almost ate me alive. The physical pain and the meds took a great toll on my mental health as well. My immune system was severely compromised, I had lumps in my neck, and I was coughing blood. The medications I was prescribed were very strong and my body did not want to accept it. It took every ounce of strength just to keep going. It took two years before I was able to say I was healthy, but it took another five before I could say I was healed.”
- He was suffering from depression and anxiety in 2018, and to recover from this, he started writing poems and stories.
- In 2019, in an interview, Ashish said that he was an introvert in childhood. He further said,
Growing up, I was an anxious person, struggling with anxiety in bits and pieces. I had a lot of negativity around me with people saying that you cannot do this, you cannot do that. I haven’t had many friends. I am an introvert myself. When I look back now, I realise that it was okay to feel what I was feeling.”
References/Sources: [ + ]