|Real Name||Rebecca Quin|
|Nickname||The Irish Lass Kicker, Maiden Ireland, Becky Balboa|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Billed Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6"
|Billed Weight||in Kilograms- 61 kg
in Pounds- 134 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||37-27-36|
|WWE Debut||NXT: June 26, 2014
RAW (Main Roster): July 13, 2015
Pumphandle Side Slam
|Titles Won/ Achievements||• 1-time WWE Smackdown Women's Champion
• Ranked #4 among Pro Wrestling Illustrated's (PWI) top 50 female wrestlers in 2016
|Date of Birth||30 January 1987|
|Age (as in 2017)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Dublin, Ireland|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|College||Dublin Institute of Technology
Columbia College, Chicago
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Acting|
|Family||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Gonzo De Mondo (Wrestler)
|Hobbies||Playing Basketball, Swimming|
|Favorite Wrestlers||Finn Balor, Seth Rollins|
|Favorite Movie||What’s Eating Gilbert Grape (1993)|
|Favorite Food||Cheese Toast|
|Boys, Family & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Luke Sanders (Mixed Martial Artist)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Becky Lynch
- Does Becky Lynch smoke?: No (was a marijuana addict before becoming a wrestler)
- Does Becky Lynch drink alcohol?: Not Known (was an alcohol addict before becoming a wrestler)
- Rebecca Quin alias Becky Lynch was an active sportsperson during her younger days. She excelled at a variety of sports like Swimming, Basketball, Polo, etc.
- She was merely 15 when she enrolled in fellow wrestler Finn Balor’s wrestling school in Ireland.
- At 17, she dropped out of the university, where she was pursuing history, philosophy, and politics, to pursue a full-time career in pro wrestling.
- She then made her in-ring debut under the ring name Rebecca Knox. As Knox, she wrestled around the world, including stints in France, England, Canada and Japan.
- Her wrestling journey, however, suffered a major setback in 2006, when a botched landing by a Finnish wrestler named ‘Kisu’ damaged her ‘eighth cranial nerve’. The injury, which at first seemed to be a minor one, sidelined her for the remainder of the year, as she was experiencing distorted vision, headaches, and a loud buzzing noise in her left ear.
- Since a promising wrestling career, post the injury, was looking bleak for her, she tried her hand at a number of other jobs, including being an airplane stewardess. In fact, during her recovery, she even completed her college and secured a degree in acting.
- His brother, who goes by the ring name ‘Gonzo De Monzo’, didn’t have a career as prolific as her sister. He was last seen as part of the Irish Whip Wrestling in 2006.