|Real Name||Benedict Taylor|
|Profession||Musician, Violist, Composer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Date of Birth||February 18, 1982|
|Age (as in 2018)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Kendal, United Kingdom|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarian|
|Hometown||London, United Kingdom|
|College/University||Royal Northern College of Music, England
Goldsmiths, University of London
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Music (Ethnomusicology)|
|Awards/Honours||• Royal Philharmonic Society – Sir John Barbirolli Award (solo viola)
• Lynn Foundation Scholarship (solo viola)
• Westmorland Music Society Grant (solo viola)
• Crystal Bear, Berlinale 2014 (Killa)
• International Jury Special Mention, Berlinale 2014 (Killa)
• Transylvania Trophy (Best Film) TIFF (Ship of Theseus)Jury Special Mention
• BFI London Film Festival (Ship of Theseus)
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Radhika Apte (Bollywood Actress)|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Caroline Moir (Author)
|Siblings||Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Benedict Taylor
- Does Benedict Taylor smoke?: Not Known
- Does Benedict Taylor drink alcohol?: Yes
- Benedict is the son of UK based author- Caroline Moir.
- He studied viola with other musicians Roger Bigley – Lindsay Quartet, Thomas Riebl, Steve Berry, Chris Rowland at the Royal Northern College of Music.
- He later got a degree in ethnomusicology from the University of London.
- Contemporary composition, modern string performance & improvised music in the British & European new music world is Benedict’s forte.
- The extensive part of his composition is in film and theatre scoring, writing soundtracks for many works including; The Hungry, Fireworks & Djinns of Eidgah, Royal Court Theatre, The Bright Day (Mohit Takalkar), Maunraag (Vaibhav Abnave), Waves of Power (Rajesh Thind & National Maritime Museum), etc.
- Benedict’s most notable presences include- Tete a Tete Opera Festival, Aldeburgh Festival, Cantiere Internazionale d’Arte – Montepulciano, Huddersfield Contemporary Music Festival, Fete de la Musique Berlin, Manchester International Festival, Manchester Jazz Festival, etc.
- He founded CRAM, a music collective & independent record label.
- He also gives lectures and seminars at the Royal College of Music, City University London and Goldsmiths, University of London, etc.