|Being the wife of a Member of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly, Raghuraj Pratap Singh
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth
|10 July 1974 (Wednesday)
|Age (as of 2022)
|Basti, Uttar Pradesh
|Basti, Uttar Pradesh
|In 2013, a case of forgery and cheating was registered at Lucknow's Aliganj police station against Bhanvi and her husband by former public relations officer (PRO) Rajeev Kumar Yadav. He alleged that Raghuraj Pratap Singh opened a bank account in his name on the basis of forged documents and signatures in 2009. Yadav said that the manager of HDFC bank's Aliganj branch Waliullah Sarvar Ali helped Raghuraj in opening the account without verifying the documents and their signatures. The case was registered under IPC sections 419, 420, 467, 468 and 471 which include charges of forgery of valuable security and cheating by impersonation. The Indian Express
|Relationships & More
|Raghuraj Pratap Singh (Member of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly)
• Vijay Rajeshwari
|Father- Kunwar Ravi Pratap Singh
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bhanvi Kumari Singh
- Bhanvi Kumari Singh is an Indian citizen who is known for being the wife of Raghuraj Pratap Singh, a Member of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly.
- She did her schooling till class 8 in her hometown. After that, she moved to Lucknow with her mother to pursue further education.
- In 1996, she had twin girls but one of them died. Then in 1997, she gave birth to another daughter. In 2003, she had twin boys.
- She was appointed the director of Shree Da Properties Private Limited on 7 November 2007.
- In February 2023, she filed a case against Uttar Pradesh legislator Akashy Pratap Singh. and accused him of fraudulently obtaining majority shares in the company Shree Da Properties Private Limited. In the case that she filed against Akshay, she stated that she was the director of the company and a majority shareholder. In the complaint, she said,
Akshay Pratap Singh obtained majority shares of the company by forging her digital signature and also appointed herself and her associates as directors of the company.”
The case was registered against 5 others at Delhi Police’s Economic Offences Wing. The case was registered under IPC sections 420, 467, 468, 471, 109 and 120B on Bhanvi’s complaint.
- In April 2023, her husband Raghuraj filed a divorce from her stating mental cruelty and desertion. The hearing of the case is scheduled on 23 May 2023. The divorce is not filed on mutual grounds because of which Bhanvi was given time to respond based on her plea. In the divorce plea, he stated that Bhanvi left the marital house and also refused to live with him. He also said that the accusations Bhanvi put against his brother and other family members were not true. According to a report, their relationship got bitter when Raghuraj stood up against his wife for his brother.