|Real Name||Karen Christine Handel|
|Party||Republican Party (GOP)|
|Political Journey||2007: Became Georgia’s Secretary of State and served till 2010.
2017: Won the special congressional election in Georgia’s 6th District.
|Biggest Rival||Dan Moody|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 78 kg
in Pounds- 172 lbs
|Date of Birth||18 April 1962|
|Age (as in 2016)||55 Years|
|Birth Place||Washington, D.C., USA|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Alpharetta, north Fulton County, Georgia, USA|
|School||Frederick Douglass High School, Upper Marlboro|
|College||Prince George's Community College, Largo|
|Educational Qualifications||High School Diploma Dropout|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Jennifer (Younger)
|Hobbies||Playing golf, reading|
|Favorite Politician||Donald Trump|
|Favorite Song||"A String of Pearls" by Glenn Miller|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Steve Handel (Entrepreneur, m.1992-present)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karen Handel
- Does Karen Handel smoke?: Not Known
- Does Karen Handel drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Karen left her home at the age of 17 due to ‘domestic violence’ as her mother was an alcoholic.
- Before making her political debut in 2007, she was a businesswoman and had worked in the private sector as an executive with many corporations, such as – executive management positions with CIBA Vision and the accounting firm of KPMG, and President of the North Fulton Chamber of Commerce.
- Her husband, Steve Handel, is the Managing Partner/CEO of ‘Textgov LLC ‘, an Electronic Media Advertising Representatives business.
- She is highly religious and drives 2 hours to hear sermons at the Rock Springs Church in Milner.
- She is against LGBTQ people.
- She is a huge fan of American football team, ‘Indianapolis Colts.’
- In 2007, she was elected secretary of state.
- From 2011 to 2012, she worked as a Senior Vice President at the ‘Susan G. Komen’ Foundation, a breast cancer charity.
- In 2012, she wrote a book called ‘Planned Bullyhood: The Truth Behind the Headlines about the Planned Parenthood.’
- On 20 June 2017, she defeated Jon Ossoff (Democratic) in the special congressional election in Georgia’s 6th District with a margin of 10,850 votes.
- She currently resides in Roswell.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)