Bilal Abbas Khan Age, Family, Girlfriend, Biography & More
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Debut||TV: Saya-e-Dewar Bhi Nahi (2016)
Film: Thora Jee Le (2017)
|Award||Best Onscreen Couple Jury Award for the TV Serial 'O Rangreza'|
|Date of Birth||4 June 1993|
|Age (as in 2018)||25 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|College/Institute||• Lawrence College, Murree, Pakistan
• Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology, Karachi, Pakistan
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (DSP in Karachi)
Mother- Name Not Known (Fashion Designer)
• Umair Abbas Khan (Elder)
• Shahbaz Abbas Khan (Younger)
Sister- Sana Tauseef (Elder)
|Favourite Food(s)||Bread-Omelette, Chocolate Waffle|
|Favourite Actors||Noman Ijaz, Al Pacino, Will Smith|
|Favourite Actresses||Mahira Khan, Alia Bhatt, Meryl Streep|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood- Love Per Square Foot
Hollywood- Pursuit of Happyness, The Wolf of Wall Street, Shutter Island
|Favourite Brands||H&M, Armani, Zara|
|Favourite Fashion Stores||Emran Rajput, Humayun Alamgir, Deepak & Fahad|
|Favourite Hangout||'Chai Session' in Karachi|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bilal Abbas Khan
- Does Bilal Abbas Khan smoke?: No
- Does Bilal Abbas Khan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Bilal Abbas Khan is a model and actor who mainly works in the Pakistani TV and Film Industry.
- He wanted to become an actor since his childhood. However, his parents wanted him to become an army officer.
- Bilal was brilliant both in academics as well as extracurricular activities in his school.
- He used to participate in theatre plays during his school and college days; later on, he started making vines on Facebook.
- Bilal has appeared in the TV serials like ‘Rasm E Duniya’, ‘DumPukht Aatish-e-Ishq’, etc.
- He came into the limelight after working in the TV serial ‘O Rangreza’.
- Bilal has also done many TVC ads, modelling assignments, print shoots, and photo shoots.
- He considers film producer Qaser Ali as his mentor who has helped him shape his career in the Indian entertainment industry.
- Bilal is an introvert.
- He has a habit of over thinking, which irritates him.