|Famous For||Signing a contract with the USA's Pensacola State women's basketball team|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Jersey Number||# 4 (India, Under-16)
# 9 (NBA)
|Domestic/State Team(s)||Uttar Pradesh, Pensacola State Women's Basketball Team|
|Date of Birth||10 October 2001|
|Age (as in 2018)||17 Years|
|Birthplace||Prayagraj (Aka Allahabad), Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Basketball Player||Michael Jordan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vaishnavi Yadav
- She has also represented India in FIBA (International Basketball Federation) Asia U18, FIBA Asia U16, and FIBA U16 Asia Cup.
- She came into the spotlight after scoring staggering 71 points in the Junior National championship against Kerala in 2018. It was the best performance ever performed by a woman player at the National level.
- Vaishnavi also won an MVP (Most Valuable Player) Award for her performance.
- She is the first Indian Basketball player to be signed by a U.S. club.
- After joining a U.S. club, she said,
“I am very excited to have the tremendous opportunity to attend Pensacola State University. I would like to thank India Basketball, NBA Academy Women’s Program, and Coach Blair Hardiek for making this possible.”
- Vaishnavi credited NBA India Academy for motivating her and providing her with the opportunity to learn from the legendary and highly experienced coaches.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)