Hometown: Attadale, Australia
Age: 28 Years
|Full Name||Cameron Timothy Bancroft|
|Profession||Cricketer (Right-handed batsman)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|International Debut||Test- 23 November 2017 against England at Brisbane, Australia
T20- 31 January 2016 against India at Sydney, Australia
|Jersey Number(s)||Not Known (Australia)
#4, 43 (Domestic)
|Domestic/State Team(s)||Perth Scorchers, Western Australia, Gloucestershire County Cricket Club, Somerset County Cricket Club, Willetton Cricket Club|
|Date of Birth||19 November 1992|
|Age (as of 2020)||28 Years|
|Birthplace||Attadale, Western Australia, Australia|
|Hometown||Attadale, Western Australia, Australia|
|School||Aquinas College, Perth, Western Australia|
|Address||Attadale, Western Australia, Australia|
|Controversy||On 24 March 2018, during the evening session on the third day of the 3rd Test match between Australia and South Africa, Cameron Bancroft was caught on camera damaging the ball with a small yellow object (ball-tampering). At the press conference after the day's play, Bancroft accepted that he was trying to alter the ball with yellow tape attached to some padding, with captain Steve Smith fully aware about it as it was planned during the lunch break by the "leadership group," of the team. After the investigation, the Cricket Australia banned Steve Smith and David Warner for a year, and Cameron Bancroft for 9 months, from international and domestic cricket.
|Girls, Affairs & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Affair/Girlfriend||Name and photo removed on request.|
|Parents||Father- Frank Bancroft
Mother- Linda Bancroft
|Siblings||Brothers- Hayden Bancroft (Younger, Golfer)
Justin Bancroft (Younger, Tennis Player)
Sister- Not Known
|Video Game||Shane Warne Cricket'99|
- Does Cameron Bancroft smoke?: Not Known
- Does Cameron Bancroft drink alcohol?: Yes
- Cameron was born into a family of ‘Dockers.’
- At the age of 14, he started playing cricket for ‘Willetton Cricket Club.’
- In 2011, he got selected to play for ‘Western Australia’ and played his first List A match against ‘Tasmania’ at Perth, Western Australia.
- He has represented ‘Australia Under-19’ cricket team in ‘2012 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup.’ He was the second highest run-scorer for ‘Australia’ in that tournament.
- Cameron was also the part of the ‘2013-14 Sheffield Shield’ cricket tournament.
- In 2015, he got an opportunity to play for ‘Australia’ cricket team in the Test series against ‘Bangladesh’ but due to some safety concerns, the tour was cancelled.
- He then made his T20 debut in 2016 for ‘Australia’ against ‘India’ at Sydney, Australia.
- In 2016, he was signed by ‘Somerset County Cricket Club’ as an overseas player.
- He is an occasional wicketkeeper.