Campus princess is the sub pageant for Miss India and Miss Diva, scheduled twice a year, the winners of Campus Princess gets an auto-entry to the top 24 finalists of Miss India & Miss Diva pageants respectively.
It is basically a “Times Group” initiative that looks out potential beauty queens and provides a platform for the youth, at PAN (Presence Across Nation) India through the medium of Inter-Collegiate Cultural festivals. It is basically the best pulpit for empowering young feminine talent by making them realize their potential of becoming a beauty queen.
Yet again in 2018, Campus Princess is back with its motto of hunting budding beauties for Miss India 2018.
- Nationality: Indian Passport Holder
- Age limit: 18 – 27yrs( as of February 1, 2018)
- Height: 5’5 & above
- Marital Status: Unmarried & not engaged
Campus Princess Online Registration:
Campus Princess 2018 is going to be more promising and better this year, their team will be traveling to many colleges across India to find the best talents. If the eligibility criteria match then the aspiring girls can register for the Campus Princess pageant directly through this link:
Campus Princess Audition Details:
If you have any query regarding the pageant details, drop your question in the comment section below, we would be glad to clear your doubts.
May the best woman win.
Good Luck !!
- Sana Dua Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
- Roshmitha Harimurthy (Miss Diva 2016) Height, Weight, Age, Biography & More
- Neeti Mohan Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Affairs & More
- Shraddha Shashidhar (Miss Universe India 2017) Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Biography & More
- Sangeeta Bijlani (Actress) Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More
- Yashashri Masurkar Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Biography & More
- Femina Miss India 2018: Auditions, Eligibility, Online Registration
- Mehr Jesia (Arjun Rampal’s Wife) Age, Family, Biography & More