Age: 24 Years
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mihir Ahuja
- Mihir Ahuja is an Indian actor and model. He is also a voice-over artist. In May 2022, he came into the limelight when he appeared in the trailer of the film The Archies, which was directed by Zoya Akhtar.
- In 2000, Mihir Ahuja marked his Hollywood debut with the film Cheaters, directed by Jeffrey Gee Chin.
- In 2017, Mihir Ahuja was one of the participants of the Oppo Times Fresh Face and was among the top five contestants.
- He appeared in a Netflix web series titled ‘Up Starts’ in 2019.
- In 2019, Mihir Ahuja made his Bollywood debut with the film Super 30 opposite actor Hrithik Roshan, and this film was directed by Vikas Bahl. In the same year, he appeared in the Indian television series Bard of Blood. In 2020, he appeared in the Bollywood movie ‘Yeh Ballet,’ which was directed by Sooni Taraporevala.
- In 2020, he appeared in the Bollywood film ‘Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitaare.’ The other cast of the film includes Vikrant Massey and Bhumi Pednekar, and this film was directed by Alankrita Srivastava.
- In 2021, he was cast in the Bollywood film State of Siege: Temple Attack.
- Later, Mihir Ahuja appeared in web series such as Mission Over The Mars, Taj Mahal 1989, Engineering Girls Season 2, and Feels Like Ishq.
- In his leisure time, Mihir likes beatboxing and dancing.
- Mihir Ahuja frequently appears in several television commercials and advertisements such as Spotify with actor Anil Kapoor, Nescafe, Airtel, and OLX.
- Mihir remains very active on various social media platforms. On Instagram, he is followed by over 12.5k people. He often posts his pictures and videos on social media.
- In May 2022, Mihir Ahuja appeared in the trailer of Zoya Akhtar‘s Bollywood adaptation of The Archies comics. The other cast of the film includes Agastya Nanda (son of Shweta Bachchan Nanda and Nikhil Nanda), Khushi Kapoor (daughter of Boney Kapoor and Late Sridevi), and Suhana Khan (daughter of Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan).
- In 2022, Mihir Ahuja appeared in the film Dhaakad.
- Several renowned newspapers often cover the story of Mihir Ahuja in their articles.