Marital Status: Unmarried
Height: 5' 7"
Age: 25 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 133 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 14 Inches
- Biceps: 30 Inches
• 2019: 71st Men Senior National Weightlifting Championships under 55 kg category
• 2019: Senior Commonwealth Championships under the 55 kg category
• 2018: 54th Men Junior National Weightlifting Championships under 56 kg category
• 2022: Singapore Weightlifting International-2022 under 55 kg category
• 2016: 53rd Men Junior National Weightlifting Championships under 56 kg category
• 2016: 2016 Commonwealth Junior Men Championships under 56 kg category
• 2021: 73rd Men Senior National Weightlifting Championships under 55 kg category
|Date of Birth||5 July 1998 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Ngairangbam Makha Maning Leikai, Imphal West district, Manipur|
|College/University||Delhi University Facebook - Crs Imphal MN|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Chanambam Irabot
Mother- Chanambam Jini Devi
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chanambam Rishikanta Singh
- Chanambam Rishikanta Singh is an Indian weightlifter who has won many medals at various national and international competitions.
- He trained at National Sports Academy, Khuman Lampak, Imphal and later shifted to Army Institute, Pune. He also honed his skills at the National Sports Academy (NSA), Vassil Levski, Bulgaria. While serving in the Indian Army, he underwent training at Netaji Subhash National Institute of Sports, Patiala.
- In the 9th National Youth (Boys) Weightlifting Championships held in Guwahati, Assam from 22 December 2013 to 24 December 2013, he got the 4th position. This was in the 56 kg category, and he was part of the 15-17 age group.
- He also took part in the 2016 Commonwealth Junior Men Championships in Penang, Malaysia, from 24 October 2016 to 29 October 2016. He then competed in the 30th Men Asian Junior Championships held in Tokyo, Japan from 8 November 2016 to 16 November 2016 and secured the 11th position.
- Chanambam Rishikanta Singh participated in the 53rd Men Junior National Weightlifting Championships held in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, from 30 November 2016 to 4 December 2016. Later, he took part in the 69th Men Senior National Weightlifting Championships that were held in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu, from 26 December 2016 to 30 December 2016.
- His participation continued as he joined the 54th Men Junior National Weightlifting Championships in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, from 21 February 2018 to 25 February 2018. In the 70th Men Senior National Weightlifting Championships held in Moodbidri, Mangalore, Karnataka from 21 January 2018 to 25 January 2018, he achieved the 4th position in the 56 kg category.
- He competed in the 71st Men Senior National Weightlifting Championships that were held in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh from 22 February 2019 to 28 February 2019. He later represented India in the 2019 Senior Commonwealth Championships held in Apia, Samoa from 6 July 2019 to 13 July 2019.
- He competed in the 73rd Men Senior National Weightlifting Championships held in Patiala, Punjab, from 10 August 2021 to 12 August 2021. He also showcased his skills in the Singapore Weightlifting International-2022, participating from 23 February 2022 to 28 February 2022.
- He secured the 5th position in the Asian Weightlifting Championships 2022, held in Tokyo, Japan, from 8 October 2022 to 16 October 2022, competing in the 61 kg category.
- Chanambam Rishikanta Singh holds 8 Athlete Diplomas. These include 3 in Junior Men, 3 in National Championships Senior Men Inter-State, and 2 in Senior Men Championships.
- He follows a strict diet, but he eats fast food like burgers and fries on a few days.