|Real Name||Chandrashekhar Azad|
|Profession||Dalit Activist, Lawyer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 72 kg
in Pounds- 159 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year 1986|
|Age (as in 2017)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Chhutmalpur, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Chhutmalpur, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Law|
|Caste||Schedule Caste (Chamaar)|
|Hobbies||Reading, Writing, Travelling|
|Controversies||Saharanpur Police registered an F.I.R. against him for allegedly orchestrating violent protests in Saharanpur on 11 May 2017.|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chandrashekhar Azad
- Does Chandrashekhar Azad smoke:? Not Known
- Does Chandrashekhar Azad drink alcohol:? Not Known
- He is a Lawyer from Chhutmalpur, a village in the neighborhood of Shabbirpur in Saharanpur District.
- In 2011, he planned to go to the United States for higher studies.
- While attending his ailing father in a hospital in Saharanpur, he read news regarding Dalit’s atrocities and decided to become a “Dalit Activist.”
- In 2015, he formed the Bhim Army Ekta Mission (in short, Bhim Army). The Army claims to have more than 50000 members.
- In 2016, Chandrashekhar Azad & his Bhim Army came to the fore for the 1st time when they wanted to put up a board that reads “The Great Chamar” at the entrance of the village and Thakurs had objected to the idea.
- In May 2017, Thakurs burnt some Dalit houses in the Shabbirpur village of Saharanpur following the complaints by Dalits over the loud music played by Thakurs during the Maharana Pratap Jayanti. Later, Dalits retaliated by burning down a police post in Saharanpur.
- On 21 May 2017, he organized a rally of Bhim Army supporters at the Jantar Mantar in New Delhi without any permission. The rally was attended by more than 5000 Bhim Army supporters.