|Full Name||Paramhans Daati Maharaj|
|Nickname(s)||Madan Meghwal, Shani Baba|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1950|
|Age (as in 2017)||67 Years|
|Birthplace||Alawas, Pali, (Rajasthan)|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Alawas, Pali, (Rajasthan)|
|Address||329, Asola, Fatehpur Beri, Mehrauli,
|Controversies||• On 10 June 2018, a case is registered against him in Fatehpur Beri (under Indian Penal Code sections 376, 377, 354 and 34) for raping his disciple. The woman disciple of Daati Maharaj alleged him for sexual assault inside his Shani Dham. She didn't reveal this incident, which took place two years before, due to fear, social stigma and intimidation of Maharaj.
• He has allegation of rape of several women in his ashram
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Devaram Meghwal
Mother- Name Not Known
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Daati Maharaj
- Does Daati Maharaj smoke?: Not Known
- Does Daati Maharaj drink alcohol?: No
- When he was a kid of four months, his mother passed away.
- At the age of seven, he started his career as a saint at Alawas in Rajasthan. Exactly at this time, he lost his father.
- According to Maharaj, after his long period of meditation, Lord Shani got pleased oven him and bestowed him with the title- ‘Shree Sidh Shakti Peeth Shanidham Pethadheeswar.’ He has also the titles of ‘Mahamandaleshwar of Shri Panchayati Mahanirvanee Akhara Haridwar.‘
- According to Maharaj because he lost his mother at a small age, he decided to take care of orphan kids and established ‘Aashwasan Baal Gram’ at Alawas to give shelter to the orphan children.
- Maharaj started ‘Gurukul Ashwasan Senior Secondary School’ at Alawas village in Rajasthan for tribal and underprivileged children.
- He gives the mantra SSS (Seva- Satsanga- Sumiran) to his disciples and claims that people can see miracles in their life after following this mantra.
- He hosts many TV shows regularly on national news channels and is also active on digital media platforms.
- Daati Maharaj has his own website in which a reader can find his self-made biography and his many unverified claims.
- His knowledge of astrology and sweet communication skills attract people from different parts of the world.
- He founded ‘Shree Shani Dham Trust’ with the purpose of social welfare activities.
- His major means of living are analyzing horoscopes and broadcasting programs on different T.V channels.
- Apart from giving astrological opinions in his seminars and camps, he also makes people aware related to the incorrect conceptions which are spread in society about Lord Shani.
- Many eminent politicians often visit his opulent bungalow in South Delhi and Shani Dham in Fatehpur Beri, Delhi.
- Maharaj has written more than 250 books over different subject matters like Astrology, Vastu, Adhyatam, Health and Remedies etc.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)