|Real Name||Zebunisa Bangash|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 7"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 58 Kg
in Pounds- 128 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-36|
|Date of Birth||26 June 1982|
|Age (as in 2017)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Kohat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Kohat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|College/ University||Smith College, Northampton, Massachusetts, U.S
Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, Massachusetts, U.S
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Singing Debut||Album: Chup (2008)
Singles: 'Ajnabi' from the film Madras Cafe (2013)
|Family||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
Cousin: Haniya Aslam (Musician)
|Favourite Musicians||Zayn Malik, Begum Akhtar|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Versoix|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Zeb Bangash
- Does Zeb Bangash smoke: Not Known
- Does Zeb Bangash drink alcohol: Not Known
- She began her career with the music group Zeb and Haniya. Haniya is her cousin.
- Zeb performed ‘Aaja Re More Saiyaan’ at the 9th season of MTV Coke Studio Pakistan. The song was produced by Pakistani rock band ‘Noori.’
- She continued her solo career after Haniya fled to London for her studies.
- Zeb was bestowed with the ‘Best Original Soundtrack Award’ for the song Yar-e-Mann at 15th Lux Style Awards 201 6.
- She had won the “Hum Award for Best Original Soundtrack” in 2016 for Yaar-e-Mann.