|Real Name||Daljeet Kaur Bhanot
|Famous Role||Anjali (Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 5"
|Weight||in Kilograms- 58 Kg
in Pounds- 128 lbs
|Date of Birth||15 November 1982|
|Age (as in 2017)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||TV: Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan (2005)|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
|Controversies||In 2015, she filed a complaint against her husband in case of dowry harassment and attempt to murder. After all the incidence, she separated from her husband.|
|Favourite Food||Tandoori chicken and kababs|
|Favourite Actor||Tom Hanks, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar|
|Favourite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Restaurant||Grand Hyatt in Mumbai|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband||Shaleen Bhanot (Divorced, 2009–2015)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Daljeet Kaur
- Does Daljeet Kaur smoke?: No
- Does Daljeet Kaur drink alcohol?: No
- Daljeet became a household with her role as Anjali in Star Plus’ popular serial Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?
- In 2009, she won Nach Baliye 4 with her Ex-husband Shaleen Bhanot.
- During her pregnancy, she suffered from severe asthma and was on steroids.
- Once, she was approached by Bigg Boss team, but due to her 2 year old son Shaarav, she refused to participate.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)