|Real Name||Joti Dhillon|
|Profession||Singer, Music Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 65 kg
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 39 Inches
- Waist: 31 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2017)||26 (Approx.) Years|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Debut||Music Direction: 'Tohar Punjabian Di' (2006)
Bollywood Film: 'Thank You' (2011)
|Family||Father- Late. Shinder Pal Singh Dhillon
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Address||Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada|
|Favourite Food||Golgappey, Chesse Cake|
|Favourite Actress||Sargun Mehta|
|Favourite Musician||Nachattar Gill, Diljit Dosanjh|
|Favourite Colours||Black, White|
|Favourite Destination||Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Mexico
Man Sagar Lake, Rajasthan
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Joti Dhillon
- Does Joti Dhillon smoke?: No
- Does Joti Dhillon drink alcohol?: Yes
- Joti Dhillon was interested in music since his childhood.
- He started singing at the age of 9.
- During his childhood days, he used to perform with Punjabi renowned singers like Sardool Sikander, Manmohan Waris, and the late Surjit Bindrakhia.
- He had also worked with Sonam Kapoor in the movie ‘Thank You’ (2011).
- In 2015, he was an official host of the cultural show ‘2015 NACS Mixer and Breakfast’ in Niagara, Canada.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography