Age: 30 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Real name/Full name||Danielle Nicole Wyatt ESPN|
|Nickname(s)||• Waggy Cricket Addictor
• Danni England and Wales Cricket Board
|Profession||English Women Cricketer (allrounder)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 159 cm
in meters- 1.59 m
in feet & inches- 5’3 ”
|Hair Colour||Light golden blonde|
|International Debut||ODI- 1 March 2010 against India at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
T20-4 March 2010 against India at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Test- Did not play
|Jersey Number||# 28 (England)|
|Domestic/State Team||• Emeralds
• England Women
• Lancashire Thunder
• Melbourne Renegades Women
• Southern Vipers
• Staffordshire Women
• Victoria Women
|Batting Style||Right-hand bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm off break|
|Records (main ones)||• Most ducks in Women's T20 internationals ESPN
• Second highest partnership for the fourth wicket in T20 internationals (139 runs) ESPN
• Second female cricketer to score two centuries in Women's T20s Sussex Cricket Museum
• Second highest score in Women's T20I India Today
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• MCC young cricketers contract in 2010
• Holder of one of the first tranches of 18 ECB central contracts for women players, which were announced in April 2014
|Date of Birth||22 April 1991 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||30 Years|
|School||Don Breton Academy|
|Hobbies||Listening to Rihanna and Coldplay songs, travelling and cooking.|
|Controversies||• Her bowling action was censured by ICC in 2013 but later cleared three years later One Cricket|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Grandfather- Baggaley Wyatt
Father- Steve Wyatt
Mother- Amy Wyatt
|Siblings||Brother- Ryan Wyatt|
|Cricketer||Batsman- Andrew Flintoff
Bowler- Rashid Khan
Some Lesser Known Facts About Danni Wyatt
- Danni Wyatt is an England women’s cricketer widely known as the power-hitting allrounder. She is one of those modern-day cricketers whose skills are more suited for white-ball cricket than test cricket.
- She was only 14 when she first played for Staffordshire in 2005. Later on, she went on to win a prestigious MCC Young Cricketers Contract, which allowed her to make cricket her full-time occupation. Then she moved to Nottinghamshire from Staffordshire in 2013 and then signed for Sussex at the start of the 2016 season.
- It was in 2010 when she made her international debut. She scored the winning runs against mighty Indians with 28 runs of 26 balls.
- She plays for the Northern Premier League having moved from Gunnersbury at the end of the 2012 season. She also plays for the men’s team for her local club Whitmore.
- She has many a time pull her team from bewildering situations. One of her daring knocks came against Australia when she scored her maiden international century off 56 balls in November 2017. This knock came when at one stage they lost three important wickets in the first five overs. They went onto win the match by four wickets and level the series.
- The first time, she had opened the innings for her team was in the 2013 Women’s World Cup. She played the crucial knock of 40 against the finalists West Indies, helping her finish at third position.
- She was part of the 2007 World Cup Triumph. At the 2013 World Cup, she helped her team finished in the third position. She was then dropped from the squad. She was later picked up for the T20 World cup 2018 squad.
- Danielle Wyatt is a huge fan of Indian captain Virat Kohli. During the T20 World Cup, she proposed to Virat Kohli on Twitter in 2012. However, later she stated that Indian media takes her post too seriously and her post was just a casual joke. She was also trolled for her spelling mistake where she wrote Kholi instead of Kohli.
- Her dream is to own a cafe in Melbourne.
- She has two T20I centuries under her belt.
- She was also named in the 2017 ICC’s Women’s T20I Team of the Year list 2017.
- She once revealed in an interview that her rule for success is to see the ball, hit the ball and don’t overthink. She also revealed that she is a night owl and love to stay awake during the night.
- She defines happiness as sitting on the beach in Melbourne while taking a sip of coffee or tea.
- Apart from cricket, she is also good in various other sports such as football, table tennis, tennis, pool and chess.