|Full Name||Shiv Manoharrao Uttamrao Zinguji Ganuji Thakre|
|Famous For||Participant in Roadies Rising (Season 14) and Bigg Boss Marathi (Season 2)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Instagram - Shiv Thakare Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Debut||Reality TV Show: Roadies Rising (Season 14)|
|Date of Birth||9 September 1989|
|Age (as in 2022)||33 Years|
|School||Sant Kavaram Vidyalaya, Amravati, Maharashtra|
|College/University||G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering, Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation from G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering, Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|Tattoo||On national television, he got his alleged ex-girlfreinds' name inked on his hand.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Shweta Mehta (Rumoured)
• Veena Jagtap (actor; ex-girlfreind)
|Parents||Father- ManoharRao UttamRao Jhinguji Ganuji Thakare (owns a pan shop)
Mother- Ashatai Thakare
Sister- Manisha Thakare
|Actor(s)||Emraan Hashmi, Siddhartha Jadhav, Nawazuddin Siddiqui|
|Car Collection||Volkswagen Polo|
|Bike Collection||Yamaha R15 (1st Generation)
|Salary/Income||Rs 5 lakh per week for Bigg Boss 16 (2022)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Rs 10 crore (as of 2022) Amar Ujala|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shiv Thakare
- Shiv Thakare is a dancer and choreographer. He first came to the limelight when he had participated in the reality game show Roadies Rising. He is also a participant in Bigg Boss Marathi (Season 2).
- He hails from Maharashtra.
- He is a gym fanatic and loves working out.
- Before joining Roadies, he was not well to do and used to do farming, distribute newspapers, and other menial jobs.
- He is an ardent follower of Lord Shiva.
- He was a semi-finalist in the reality TV show Roadies Rising (Season 14) before getting eliminated from the show.
- He is good friends with all his Roadies co-contestants and meets them regularly.
- He owns a dance studio- Shiv Thakare Dance Studio, in Amravati, Maharashtra where he teaches dance.
- Shiv also works in an event management company.
- He loves Royal Enfield motorcycles, and he wishes to own one someday.
- His ambition is to be an actor and act in films. He is interested in doing negative roles and once in an interview said that he wanted to do villainous roles.
- In April 2019, he was selected to be in the popular reality TV show- Bigg Boss Marathi (Season 2).
- In September 2019, he became the winner of the game reality show “Big Boss Marathi” Season 2. He took home the winner’s trophy and prize money of Rs 17 lakh.
- Shiv has participated in a few other TV shows like The Anti Social Network (2019) and ‘MTV Roadies Revolution’ (2020). He has also made special appearances in a few TV shows like Don Special (2019), Aaj Kay Special (2020), Fakt Marathi Cinema Sanman Awards (2022), and Mela Manoranjanacha (2022).
- He once shared an incident that once he got a call for an acting project. He assumed it to be a good role in it but when he reached the sets, he was told that he was part of a crowd only. He had even bought new clothes worth Rs 5000 for the role.
- He has an event management freelance company along with his sister.
- Shiv used to earn Rs 20,000 to 22,000 from his dance class. During an interview, while talking to the reporters, he shared how he started dancing. He said,
I began dancing because I aspired to be an actor in the future. When I used to dance, I auditioned for Dance India Dance, Boogie Woogie, and Marathi show Dum Dama Dam, and my overall goal was to go to Bollywood only, even after Roadies. My school, where I used to learn dance, contacted me and asked if I could teach the students at a dance event. They paid me 75 rupees for each of the three dances, and I was greatly appreciated.”
- In 2020, Shiv was featured in the Marathi music video ‘Kasa Chandra’ along with his ex-girlfriend Veena Jagtap.
- In 2021, he was featured in the Marathimusic video Sheelavati by Varun Likhate.
- To support his family financially, he used to do menial jobs like distributing newspapers & milk packets, farming, and helping his father in his pan shop.
- In 2019, Shiv Thakare became Maharashtra’s Most Desirable Man on TV, and he was ranked First in The Times of India’s Top 15 Most Desirable Men on Marathi Television. The Times of India In 2021, he received Youth Icon Award.
- He has also launched his own perfume brand named B. Real Deodorant.
- In 2022, he participated in the reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss’ season 16. The show aired on Colors TV.
- In March 2023, in an interview, he talked about his casting couch ordeal. According to Mr. Thakare, although he had never been a victim of the casting couch, he had a few close shaves. While recounting one such incident, he said,
There was a ma’am in Four Bungalows. She would tell me ki, ‘Maine isko banaya hai, maine usko banaya hai‘. She was calling me for an audition at 11 in the night. Itna bhola toh nahi hoon main ki I won’t understand what auditions happen at night. So, I told her that I have some work and I cannot make it. To this, she said, ‘Kaam nahi karna?'” NDTV