|Full Name||Christopher Roger Woakes|
|Profession||Cricketer (Right-arm fast-medium bowler)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|International Debut||ODI- 23 January 2011 against Australia at Sydney, Australia
Test- 21 August 2013 against Australia at The Oval, London
T20- 12 January 2011 against Australia at Adelaide, South Australia
|Jersey Number||#19 (England)
|Domestic/State Team||England Lions, Herefordshire, Kolkata Knight Riders, Marylebone Cricket Club, Sydney Thunder, Warwickshire, Wellington|
|Records (main ones)||• In 2016, he became the highest run scorer by scoring 95 runs at Number 8 batting in an ODI against Sri Lanka.
• He became the first England bowler to pick 11 wickets against Pakistan in a Test match.
|Career Turning Point||When England player Ben Stokes suffered the knee injury during the Test series against Sri Lanka, he got chance to play in the second test match in which he picked 9 wickets by giving just 36 runs.|
|Date of Birth||2 March 1989|
|Age (as in 2018)||29 Years|
|Birth Place||Birmingham, Warwickshire, England|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Birmingham, Warwickshire, England|
|College/University||Barr Beacon School, Aldridge, England|
|Family||Father- Roger Woakes
Mother- Elaine Woakes
Brother- David Woakes
|Address||Birmingham, Warwickshire, England|
|Hobbies||Playing football and golf|
|Favourite Athletes||Jacques Kallis (Cricketer), Chris Armstrong (Footballer), Rory McIlroy (Professional Golfer)|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Amie Louise Woakes|
|Wife/Spouse||Amie Louise Woakes
|Marriage Date||10 February 2017|
- Does Chris Woakes smoke?: Not Known
- Does Chris Woakes drink alcohol?: Yes
- Chris started playing cricket at the age of 7 and used to play in the ‘Aston Manor Cricket Club.’
- He later started playing for the ‘Walmley Cricket Club’ in Sutton Coldfield, England.
- In 2006, he was chosen for the ‘Warwickshire’ cricket team and made his first-class debut against West Indies at Birmingham, England.
- He was also part of the England Lions, Herefordshire, Marylebone Cricket Club, Sydney Thunder, Warwickshire, and Wellington.
- In 2011, he got selected in the ‘England’ cricket team and played his first T20 International match against Australia at Adelaide, South Australia.
- In 2016, he was named the Wisden’s ‘Cricketers of the Year.’
- In 2017, ‘Kolkata Knight Riders’ (KKR) bought him for Rs 4.2 crore for the 2017 Indian Premier League (IPL) auction.
- In 2018, ‘Royal Challengers Bangalore’ (RCB) bought him for Rs 7.4 crore for the 2018 Indian Premier League (IPL) auction.