Some Lesser Known Facts About Deepak Ramola
- He was very curious and perplexed as a kid.
- He was always snoopy but ready to learn the ‘Life Lesson’ of every person he was acquainted with.
- In 2009, when Deepak was just 17 years old, he founded Project FUEL (Forward the Understanding of Every Life ).
- The motto of his Project Fuel is – ‘People who are miles away from each other and have never met, can relate with each other and help each other to move on in life, just through life lessons’.
- He basically conducts life skills workshops using an eclectic mix of theatre, storytelling, creative writings, spoken word poetry, and other entertainment education techniques.
- In 2016, he along with his team was on a masterpiece tour for 100 days, and visited Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, France, and Hungary to collect life-lessons from people affected by the recent migration that was primarily driven by the conflict in Syria.
- He has also lyricised some Bollywood songs such as- Atrangi Yari (movie-Wazir, 2016), Girha & Jo Bhi Ho (movie-Dear Dad, 2016) and also Bheja Khali and Kuch Kareebi.
- He has already collected more than 50,000 life lessons and benefitted over 54,000 people of varying age groups and parts of the society.
- He is also a gold medalist in BMM from the University of Mumbai (MMK College).
- He is also a spoken word poet.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)