|Famous Role(s)||• Paroma and Sheraali in ‘Shaktimaan’ (1997); aired on Doordarshan
• Bindya in the Bollywood film ‘Koyla’ (1997)
|Physical Stats & More|
|IMDB Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Betaaj Badshah (1994)
TV: Dastaan E Hatimtai (1996) as Neelam Pari; aired on Doordarshan
|Date of Birth||20 August 1977 (Saturday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||42 Years|
|Hobbies||Travelling and Partying|
|Tattoo(s)||She has got many tattoos inked on her body.
|Controversy||In 2016, Deepshikha filed a FIR against her second husband, Keshav Arora in which she stated that her husband abused her physically. This became a big news when her husband was locked inside the bar for the assault. Bollywood Shhadis|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Keshav Arora (Actor and Model)|
|Marriage Year||• First Marriage: 1997
• Second Marriage: 2012
|Husband/Spouse||• First Husband: Jeet Upendra (Divorced in 2007)
• Second Husband: Keshav Arora (Divorced in 2016)
|Children||Son- Vivaan Upendra
Daughter- Vidhika Upendra
|Parents||Father- Ashwini Kumar Nagpal (Writer, actor)
Mother- Shraddha Panchotia (Actress)
|Siblings||Sister- Aarti Nagpal (Actress)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Deepshikha Nagpal
- Deepshikha Nagpal is a well-known Indian film and television actress.
- Her grandfather was the actor and director, Vithaldas Panchotia.
- Her parents were actors, and her younger sister, Aarti Nagpal is an actress too.
- In 2003, Deepshikha Nagpal won the ‘Mrs. India Gladrags’ and was the 1st runner up in the ‘Kohinoor Women of the Year’ in the same year.
- She appeared in many Bollywood films, like ‘Baadshah’ (1999), ‘Agniputra’ (2000), ‘Partner’ (2007), and ‘Bhram: An Illusion’ (2008).
- She has acted in various TV serials, including ‘Karishma- The Miracles of Destiny’ (2003), ‘Son Pari’ (2000), ‘Baa Bahoo Aur Baby’ (2005), ‘Baal Veer’ (2013), and ‘Main Bhi Ardhangini’ (2019).
- In 2013, she participated in the popular TV dance reality show, ‘Nach Baliye 5,’ along with her ex-husband, Keshav Arora.
- In 2014, she participated in the popular TV reality show, ‘Bigg Boss 8.’ The famous TV actor, Gautam Gulati won the title of Bigg Boss 8.
- Deepshikha Nagpal produced a film named ‘Yeh Dooriyaan’ in 2011, in which she worked as the lead actress, producer, director, casting director, story writer, screenplay writer, dialogue writer, choreographer, and post-production assistant. Eventually, she became the achiever of ‘Limca Book of Records 2012’ and ‘Asia Book of Records 2011’ for 1st Asian lady to handle nine departments at a time. Rediff
- On her divorce with Keshav in 2016, she said in an interview,
He was cheating on me. I wanted him out. I don’t want to be with a man who doesn’t take the responsibility of his family.” I saw several messages on his mobile phone, which were stark enough to say that he was having an extra-marital affair. Don’t be surprised if he is already looking out for a new bakra. He is a sick, psycho, manipulative man. He also has an abusive personality; I couldn’t take that.”
- She is an animal lover and owns a few pet dogs.
- She is considered as the look-alike of the late Bollywood actress, Parveen Babi.