|Nickname||Gauti India Today|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 172 cm
in meters- 1.72 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Debut||TV (Actor): ‘Kahaani Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki’ (2008) as young Duryodhana
Film: Darpok/ Coward (2014)
Web-Series: 'Operation Cobra’ (2019) as ‘Karan Singh’
|Date of Birth||27 November 1987 (Friday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||32 Years|
|School||L. S. Raheja College of Arts & Commerce in Delhi|
|College/University||Hansraj College in Delhi Medium|
|Caste||Jatt or Khatri Wikipedia|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian India Today|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Gymming|
|Tattoo||On his right arm
|Controversy||In Bigg Boss 8, he went into the bathroom along with his co-contestant, Diandra and didn't came out for long. They left their microphone outside. Diandra & Gautam kissed in front of live Cameras in Bigg Boss 8. India Today|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• He was in a relationship with an Australian girl.
• Diandra Sores (Model)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Anurag Gulati India.com
|Siblings||Brother- Mohit Gulati (elder)
|Actor(s)||Salman Khan and John Abraham|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gautam Gulati
- He was born and brought up in Delhi.
- After completing his graduation, he started working as a model.
- He appeared in a few TV commercials. Reportedly, he worked in a TV commercial with the legendary Bollywood actor, Amitabh Bachchan, when he was 22 years old.
- He did his training in dancing from Shiamak Davar’s dance school.
- He debuted in the Ekta Kapoor’s mythological serial, ‘Kahaani Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki’ (2008), the serial was a major flop. Reportedly, it is considered as one of the worst shows on the Indian television.
- He auditioned for the popular TV reality show, ‘MTV Roadies 5’ but failed to impress the judges in the personal interview round.
- Reportedly, before making his career as an actor, he worked behind the cameras in many Bollywood films, incuding Salman Khan’s film, ‘Veer’ (2010).
- He auditioned for the Bollywood film, ‘Aashiqui 2’ (2013), but he got rejected.
- He has appeared in many TV serials, like ‘Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajna’ (2008) as Teji and ‘Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani’ (2010) as Shauraya Khanna; a gay character in the serial.
- He came into the limelight with the Star Plus’ superhit serial, ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’ (2011).
- In 2011, he participated in the Colors TV’s popular reality show, ‘Bigg Boss 8.’ He gained immense popularity with this show and won the title of Bigg Boss 8. His fans made an anthem in his support ‘We Love We Love Gauti.’
- He appeared in two short films in 2014, ‘Darpok’ (Coward) and ‘Siddhartha- The Buddha.’ He is the first Indian television actor to walk on the red carpet at the Cannes International Film Festival for the screening of his movie Darpok (Coward).
- He was invited as guest in various TV shows, like ‘India’s Next Top Model’ (2015), ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded’ (2015), and ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ (2017).
- He has acted in a few Bollywood films, like ‘Azhar’ (2016) and ‘Behen Hogi Teri’ (2017).
- in 2019, he started his own fashion label, ‘Styled by GG’ in London.
- He hosted the Colors TV show, ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karoge,’ in 2020.
- He was roped in the Salman Khan’s film ‘Radhe’ (2020).
- He has won many style awards and is considered as one of the stylish TV actors in India.
- He has featured on the cover of many popular magazines.
- He has walked the ramp for many ace fashion designers in India.
- He is an animal lover and often posts pictures with a dog on his social media accounts.
- In an interview, Gautam’s mother revealed that he is a fitness freak and had abs since he was 17.
- He is a Nutella lover and daily eats one or two spoons of it.
- In an interview, he shared his #MeToo moment, he said,
It did happen to me! Somebody tried on me, way back 10 years ago. When I was 21 years old, somebody tried to misbehave and I completely went against that guy. Obviously, I was thrown out of the modelling shoot but I didn’t care. I anyway wanted to be an actor, so modelling wasn’t that imperative for me. So it was easy for me to do it (go against the harasser).”