|Full Name||Demi Gene Guynes|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Former Songwriter, Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Eye Color||Her right eye is Hazel and left eye is Hazel Green
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 1962|
|Age (as in 2017)||55 Years|
|Birthplace||Roswell, New Mexico, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Hailey, Idaho, U.S.|
|School||Fairfax High School, Los Angeles, California|
|College/University||Did Not Attend|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Music Video: It’s Not A Rumor in 1981
Film: Choices in 1981 (directed by Silvio Narizzano)
|Ethnicity||Mixed (English, Scottish)|
|Hobbies||Watching Football, Doing Yoga|
|Awards, Honors, Achievements||• Best Actress Award at Theatre World Awards for "The Early Girl" (1986)
• Best Actress Award at Saturn Award for "Ghost" in 1990
• Favorite Dramatic Motion Picture Actress Award at People's Choice Awards for "A Few Good Men" in 1993
• Best Kiss Award with Woody Harrelson at MTV Movie Awards for "Indecent Proposal" in 1993
• ShoWest Award for Female Star of the Year in 1995
• Favorite Actress in a Dramatic Motion Picture Award at People's Choice Awards for "The Scarlet Letter" in 1996
• Robert Altman Award at Independent Spirit Awards for "Margin Call" in 2012
• Outstanding Drama Award at Gracie Awards for "Five" in 2012
|Controversies||• In 1982, at the age of 19, Demi Moore was accused of sexually assaulting a 15 year-old boy, "Philip Tanzini;" who went on to become an actor. The actress was drunk and she had French kiss with the boy for multiple times.
• In 1991, she again became a sensation when she posed nude for the cover page of a magazine, 'Vanity Fair' while seven months pregnant. In 1992, she posed naked for the same magazine, this time, covered with body paint.
• In 2009, she was involved in an airbrushing controversy after her photograph was featured on the cover page of an American magazine, "W." In this photo, a chunk of her left hip was airbrushed.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• John Stamos (Actor, Musician) (1982)
• Emilio Estevez (Actor, Director, Writer) (1984-1987)
Brad Pitt (Actor) (Rumored in 1998)
• Ashton Kutcher (Actor) (2003-2005)
• Martin Henderson (Actor) (Rumored in 2012)
• Sean Friday (Music Artist) (2013)
• Harry Morton (Businessman) (2013)
|Husband/Spouse||• Freddy Moore (Musician) (m. February 8, 1980; div. August 7, 1985)
• Bruce Willis (Actor) (m. November 21, 1987; div. 2000)
• Ashton Kutcher (Actor) (m. September 24, 2005; div. November 27, 2013)
• Rumer Willis (Actress) (from Bruce Willis)
• Scout LaRue Willis (Actress) (from Bruce Willis)
• Tallulah Belle Willis (Actress) (from Bruce Willis)
|Parents||Father(s)- Charles Harmon (Biological Father, Air Force Airman), Danny Gene Guynes (Stepfather, an Advertising Manager )
Mother- Virginia King
|Siblings||Brother(s)- Charles Harmon Jr. and James Craig Harmon (from her biological father's second marriage), Morgan Guynes (from her mother's marriage with Dan Guynes)
Sister- Charlotte Harmon Eggar (from her biological father's second marriage)
|Favorite Film||Beetlejuice (1988)|
|Favorite Singer||Susan Boyle|
|Favorite Fashion Doll||Gene Marshall|
|Car(s) Collection||• 2012 Lexus LS 600h
• Toyota Prius
• Mercedes-Benz S500 Sedan
|Net Worth (approx.)||$150 Million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Demi Moore
- Does Demi Moore smoke?: Yes
- Does Demi Moore drink alcohol?: Yes
- The childhood of Demi Moore was disturbing as her biological father had left her mother alone; even before Demi Moore’s birth. When she was of three months, her mother remarried to Dan Guynes, who was also not a financially stable person. Her parents kept on arguing, drinking, and beating, until Dan Guynes ultimately committed suicide in 1980.
- In her childhood, the actress suffered from strabismus (crossed eyes) and had two operations. Later, she suffered from kidney dysfunction.
- She didn’t know about her biological father until she found the marriage certificate of her mother and her stepfather at the age of 13. According to the papers, they were married in 1963, but she was born in 1962.
- At the age of 16, she left her school and joined a modeling firm after getting inspired by a 17-year-old German actress Nastassja Kinski (her neighbor). After one year, in 1980, she got married to Freddy Moore (a musician). She did this marriage because she wanted to get rid of her mother’s custody. The couple got separated in 1985.
- She began her career in 1981. She wrote three songs with Freddy Moore and had been featured in the music video, “It’s Not A Rumor.” The same year, she made her debut as a supporting actress with the film “Choices.”
- In 1982, she was in news headlines for french-kissing a 15 year-old-boy multiple times.
- In 1984, she appeared in a soap opera ‘General Hospital’ and in a romantic comedy movie ‘Blame It on Rio.’ The same year, Demi featured in the movie ‘No Small Affair’ as a leading actress.
- In 1986, her film ‘About Last Night’ became both a commercial and critical hit; which well-established Demi as a Hollywood star.
- In the same year, she also made her professional stage debut with “The Early Girl” (an off-Broadway production); which held at the Circle Repertory Company.
- In 1988, she gave birth to her first child, Rumer Glenn Willis and hired 3 cameramen to videotape her child’s birth.
- In 1990, she appeared in a movie, “Ghost;” which is still counted as one of the most successful hits of her career. The movie earned over $505 million and was also the highest-grossing movie of that year.
- In 1995, she became the highest paid actress in Hollywood. She was paid a record-breaking wage of $12.5 Million to star in “Striptease” in 1996.
- She was replaced by Sandra Bullock for the lead role in 1995 film, “While You Were Sleeping.”
- She has a very unique voice. In 1996, she lent her voice for a character ‘Esmeralda’ in an American animated movie, “The Hunchback of Notre Dame.”
- In the same year, she was selected as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World by People (USA) magazine.
- In 1997, she had shaved her head to play the role of a Navy SEAL recruit in “G.I. Jane” movie; directed by Ridley Scott.
- Later, she took a short break from the acting world and came back to the screen in 2003 with ‘Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle.’ After this, she appeared in the movie ‘Bobby’ (2006). Following this, she gave many releases including Mr. Brooks (2007), The Joneses (2010), and Margin Calls (2011).
- In 2005, she was signed by an Italian designer, ‘Donatella Versace’ to replace Madonna as the latest face for the 2005-2006 Fashion House Campaign.
- In July 2007, according to a poll by Vanity Fair Magazine, she and her then-husband Ashton Kutcher were the sixth Best Dressed Couple in the World.
- In 2009, she launched ‘The Demi and Ashton Foundation’ (DNA) along with her former spouse Ashton Kutcher; this foundation is against child sexual slavery.
- At the end of 2011, she signed another movie “Lovelace;” but couldn’t play her part due to some health issues. Then, Sarah Jessica Parker took her place for the role.
- In February 2017, she joined the Empire’s cast in a recurring role.
- She has also appeared in Wild Oats with Jessica Lange and Shirley MacLaine, the series was firstly played on Netflix on May 2017.
- Apart from her acting career, she was an investor in the Planet Hollywood (chain of theme restaurants) along with Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Sylvester Stallone.
- Also, she is known as the most high-profile doll collector around the world. Her favorite doll is the Gene Marshall fashion doll, and she had a separate house to shelter her 2,000 dolls.
- She also runs a Production Company, “Moving Pictures;” which has produced several films including “Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery” (1997), its sequels “Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me” (1999), and “Austin Powers in Goldmember” (2002).
- On her 41st birthday, she hired the well-known photographer Mario Testino to click a set of her naked photos. From those photos, one was used for the photographer’s book “Let Me In.”
- She has often went under the knife including a breast enlargement surgery and several other cosmetic surgeries to reduce fat on her hips, backside, and stomach.