Some Lesser Known Facts About Brad Pitt
- Does Brad Pitt smoke?: Yes (quit while filming “Troy”)
- Does Brad Pitt drink alcohol?: Yes
- In his childhood he wanted to be a rock-star rather than an actor.
- He started smoking while he was in 6th grade.
- He was born in Oklahoma but was raised in Springfield Missouri, which he called as “Mark Twain Country”.
- In 1982, he was voted as the best dressed in his school.
- After high school, he attended the University of Missouri but left it before two weeks of the completion of his graduation and went to Los Angeles to seek career in films.
- In Los Angeles, he took acting lessons and did odd jobs.
- In Los Angeles, his first acting coach was Roy London.
- His first job was at “el Pollo Loco”, a chain of Mexican Restaurants, where he had to wear a chicken suit.
- Brad Pitt was banned by China for appearing in a 1997 movie “Seven Years in Tibet”.
- When his arm was broken while filming “Seven”, his injury was added to the script.
- Brad Pitt earned his first Oscar nomination in 1995 for the movie “12 Monkeys”.
- He supported John Kerry in 2004 US Presidential Election.
- He contributes to the “One Campaign”, an organization which aimed at combating poverty and AIDS in the developing world.
- In 2005, he narrated the public television series “Rx for Survival”, which discusses current global health issues.
- To aid humanitarian causes around the world, Brad and Jolie established a charitable organization, the “Jolie-Pitt Foundation”, in September 2006.
- In an interview in 2006, he said that he would marry only when the same-sex marriage will be legalized in the country.
- In 2006, Jolie requested a California Judge to change the children’s surnames from Jolie to Jolie-Pitt, which she was granted.
- In 1995, People’s awarded him with the tag “Sexist Man Alive” which he won again in 2000.
- Media gave the name “Brangelina fever” to the couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s relationship.
- When Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie fle to Namibia to give birth of their daughter “Shiloh”, media described it as “the most anticipated baby since Jesus Christ”.
- In 2005, he starred in a Heineken commercial.
- As a producer, Brad Pitt won an Oscar for the 2013 movie “12 Years a Slave”.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡