|Full Name||Devoleena Bhattacharjee|
|Famous Role||Gopi Jaggi Modi in TV serial Saath Nibhaana Saathiya (2012 to present)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 52 kg
in Pounds- 115 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-25-34|
|Date of Birth||22 August 1990|
|Age (as in 2017)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Sivasagar, Assam, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Sivasagar, Assam, India|
|School||Godhula Brown Memorial English High School, Sivasagar, Assam|
|College||National Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi, India|
|Education Qualifications||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
Course in Jewellery Designing & Development
|Debut||TV: Dance India Dance Season 2 (2010)|
|Family||Father- Name Not Known (Died)
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Name Not Known
|Hobbies||Dancing, singing, painting, cooking|
|Favourite Actor||Ranveer Singh|
|Favourite Cuisines||Indian, Continental, Italian|
|Favourite Food||Bhapa Ilish|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
- Does Devoleena Bhattacharjee smoke?: Not Known
- Does Devoleena Bhattacharjee drink alcohol?: Yes
- Devoleena was born to Bengali father and an Assamese mother.
- Initially, she worked as a Jewellery designer in Gili India Ltd., Mumbai.
- She is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer.
- Before becoming an actor, she appeared in a number of plays like ‘Miri Jiyor’, ‘Annie Frank’s Diary’, ‘Ashimot Jaar Heraal Hima’, ‘Sonitkuwari’, etc.
- Once, she participated in Sangeet Natak Academy youth festival and won the best actress award for the play- ‘Maya.’
- In 2010, she participated in the dance reality show ‘Dance India Dance’ Season 2 that was aired on Zee TV.
- She also participated in various other shows like ‘Killerr Karaoke Atka Toh Latkah’ (2014) and ‘Box Cricket League’ (2016).
- She made a breakthrough in 2011 with the TV serial ‘Sawaare Sabke Sapne… Preeto’ as “Gurbaani Dhilon” aka Bani.
- She is one of the highest paid actresses on Indian television.
- She is a big foodie.