Marital Status: Unmarried
Father: Babbu Verma
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-32|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||TV: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (2011) as Preetika aka Preeto
|Awards||Indian Icon of the Year Award from TIME Cyber Media (2019)
Note: In an interview, she mentioned that she won a national award for comedy back when she was involved in theatre in Lucknow.
|Date of Birth||7 October|
|Birthplace||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Babbu Verma
Mother- Meena Verma
Sister- 1 (actress, owner of an acting academy)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Roshni Rastogi
- Roshni Rastogi is an Indian actress. She has acted in several Hindi TV serials. In May 2023, her TV serial Suhaagan was released.
- While she was studying in school, she became interested in acting, so she joined her school’s acting team and participated in many acting competitions.
- Roshni Rastogi began working as a theatre artist in Lucknow in 2009. After spending three years working in theatre there, she relocated to Mumbai.
- She landed a role in the 2013 TV serial Crazy Stupid Ishq, which premiered on Channel V.
- Roshni catapulted to fame in 2015 when she got to essay the role of a character called Rani Chauhan Agarwal/Raniya in the TV show Mere Angne Mein on StarPlus.
- Roshni Rastogi landed a role in a Gujarati film while acting in Mere Angne Mein.
- She bagged a role in Songs of Separation, a 2018 Hindi short film.
- She got the role of Urvashi Vinayak Kundra, the villain character in the TV show Siddhivinayak, in 2018. She acted in the show until 2019.
- Thereafter, she appeared in Ishq Sufiyana, a Star Bharat TV serial.
- She appeared in a TV show titled Suhaagan on 2nd May 2023. In the show, she appeared as Rekha.
- In an interview, Roshni mentioned that at first, her father disagreed with her choice of pursuing acting as a career. However, after she convinced him, he began supporting her aspirations. Roshni also shared that she used to hide her theatre classes from her parents because her family didn’t approve.
- Roshni Rastogi is an avid traveller, and she has been to numerous places.
- Roshni Rastogi smokes occasionally.