Age: 31 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dilsha Prasannan
- Dilsha Prasannan is an Indian actress and dancer who predominantly works in the Malayalam television industry. In March 2022, she came into the limelight when she participated in the Indian reality show Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 4.
- In 2014, Dilsha Prasannan was one of the participants in the dance reality show ‘D4 Dance Season 1.’ At the end of the show, she was in the fifth position. This show was telecasted on the Mazhavil Manorama channel. Later, she appeared in the dance reality show ‘D4 Dance Reloaded’ and was declared the winner of the show along with her companion Rinosh Surendran. Dilsha Prasannan then appeared in the reality show ‘Dare the Fear’ in 2017 as a contestant.
- In 2016, Dilsha Prasannan made her acting debut with the Malayalam television show ‘Kana Kanmani.’
- In 2022, Dilsha Prasannan was one of the participants of the Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 4, which was hosted by Mohanlal.
- Dilsha Prasannan remains very active on various social media platforms. On Instagram, she is followed by over 99.1k people. On Facebook, more than 274k people follow her page. She often posts her pictures and videos on social media.
- Dilsha Prasannan is trained in Acro Yoga. She is a fitness enthusiast. She regularly shares pictures of her yoga sessions on several social media platforms.
- In her leisure time, Dilsha Prasannan likes listening to music, dancing, and watching movies.
- Dilsha Prasannan often endorses several renowned brands and commercial products on social media.