|Real Name||Dipannita Sharma|
|Profession(s)||Supermodel, Actress, TV Presenter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||2 November 1979|
|Age (as in 2016)||37 Years|
|Birth Place||Duliajan, Assam, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School(s)||Holy Child School, Guwahati, Assam, India
St. Mary's School, Naharkatia, Assam, India
|College||Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi, India|
|Education Qualifications||Graduation (History Major)|
|Debut||Film:- 16 December (2002)
TV:- Har Dil Jo Love Karega (2009)
|Family||Father- Not Known (Doctor)
Mother- Not Known
Sister- Arunima Sharma (Actress)
Brother- Not Known
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband||Dilsher Singh Atwal (Entrepreneur)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dipannita Sharma
- Does Dipannita Sharma smoke?: Not Known
- Does Dipannita Sharma drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Dipannita Sharma is an Indian supermodel and actress who came into the limelight after making it to the final five of Miss India 1998 contest. She was also titled as ‘Miss Photogenic’ in the same contest.
- She has also hosted television shows, been a judge on a fashion-based show on MTV, MTV: Making the Cut & debuted with the 2002 Bollywood film 16 December.
- She was the worldwide face of the press campaign for Breguet watches & jewellery for 5 years.
- She has endorsed & been the face of several skin care brands in India such as Garnier, Nivea & Dettol soap.