Divya Chouksey Age, Height, Death, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Age: 29 Years
Father: Mohan Chouksey
|Other Name||Divvya Chouksey|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Singer, and Songwriter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Debut||Film (Actor): Hai Apna Dil Toh Awara (2016)
Music Video (Singer and Songwriter): Patiyaale Di Queen (2018)
|Date of Birth||14 November 1990 (Wednesday)|
|Date of Death||12 July 2020 (Sunday)|
|Age (at the time of death)||29 Years|
|Death Cause||Cancer Zee News|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1- Bhopal|
|Educational Qualification||• Graduation in Mass Communication
• Masters in Documentary Filmmaking, Bedfordshire, UK
|Hobbies||Travelling and Hanging Out With Friends|
|Tattoo(s)||She had got a few tattoos inked on her body.
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Unmarried|
|Parents||Father- Mohan Chouksey (Consumer Lawyer)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Mayank Chouksey
Sister- Pallavi Chouksey
Some Lesser Known Facts About Divya Chouksey
- Divya Chouksey was an Indian actress, singer, and songwriter.
- She was trained in dance forms like Kathak, Ballroom, and Salsa.
- She stood the second runner up in one of the Miss India UK contests.
- She was one of the contestants of the beauty pageant ‘I Am She Miss Universe’ in 2012.
- She appeared in various TV serials like ‘MTV Making,’ ‘MTV True Life,’ and ‘C.I.D.’
- She worked as a model in various TV commercials and fashion shows.
- She was an avid dog lover.
- After battling cancer for a long time, she left the world on 12 July 2020. A day before her death, she wrote a post on her Instagram in which she said goodbye to her fans.
- On her demise, the Indian actor, Sahil Anand shared a photo on his Instagram profile and wrote,
Ul be missed badly by ur bhaiya @divvyachouksey …. ur passion, ur dream, ur go getter attitude, ur positivity towards our industry was unmatched to anyone I have met but maybe god had some other plans for u …I m sure you are in a better place now and in peace …ur bhaiya loves you.”
- The India television actress, Niyati Joshi shared her condolence and uploaded a photo with Divya on her Instagram account.