Hometown: New Delhi
Age: 23 Years
|Profession(s)||Actor, Dancer, and Model|
|Famous Role||Paresh Rawal’s daughter in the Bollywood film OMG – Oh My God! (2012)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 155 cm
in meters- 1.55 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 1”
|Debut||TV (Contestant): Honhaar (2009)
Film, Hindi (Actor): Bubble Gum (2011)
Film, Punjabi (Actor): Disco Singh (2014)
Film, Kannada (Actor): Siddhartha (2015)
Film, Gujarati (Actor): Sathiyo Chalyo Khodaldham (2015)
Film, Marathi (Actor): Manjha (2017)
Web-Series, Telugu (Actor): Gangstars (2018)
|Date of Birth||5 June 1996 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||23 Years|
|School||National School of Drama, New Delhi|
|College/University||IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) in Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts Facebook|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling, and Horse-Riding|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Name Not Known (elder)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Apoorva Arora
- Apoorva Arora is a popular Indian actress, dancer, and model.
- She was born and brought up in New Delhi.
- At a very young age, she started learning Kathak dance form. She is trained in Kathak by her guru Nandini at Kathak Kendra in New Delhi.
- In 2009, she participated in the TV dance reality show ‘Honhaar.’
- In 2011, she played the character of ‘Jenny’ in the Hindi film ‘Bubble Gum.’
- She came into the limelight with the 2012 Bollywood film ‘OMG – Oh My God!’ She played the role of Paresh Rawal’s daughter ‘Jigna’ in the film.
- In the same year, she hosted Discovery Kids’ documentary television series ‘Mystery Hunters India.’
- She appeared in many popular TV commercials including Glam Up, Usha Sewing Machine, Cadbury Perk, Himalaya Toothpaste, and Lava Mobile.
- She played small roles in the Bollywood films ‘Dekh Tamasha Dekh’ and ‘Holiday’ in 2014.
- Apart from Bollywood, she acted in regional language movies. Some of her films are Mugulu Nage (2017), Pranaam (2019), Behind the Trees (2019), and Yahan Sabhi Gyani Hain (2020).
- She is a popular face on YouTube. She acted in various videos of the popular YouTube channels ‘The Timeliners’ and ‘FilterCopy.’
- One of her famous YouTube videos is ‘Every School Romance’ with the actor Rohan Shah.
- She acted in various web-series. In 2018, she appeared in ‘College Romance’ along with other actors like Gagan Arora, Manjot Singh, Keshav Sadhna, Hira Ashar, and Shreya Mehta.
- She appeared in the music video ‘Ajnabee’ with the popular YouTuber Bhuvan Bam.
- She acted in the TV web-series ‘Udan Patolas’ in 2020 with other actors like Sukhmani Sadana, R. Bhakti Klein, Mamik Singh, and Rakesh Bedi.