|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• 1999: Awarded by the Governor of Rajasthan for various medical camps
• 2016: Awarded by the Chief Minister of Maharashtra for organising free medical camps & healthcare in the drought-affected area of Maharashtra
• 2018: Most Promising Physician Award by the CM of Maharashtra at ET Edge Maharashtra Achievers Awards
Note: He has many more accolades to his name.
|Date of Birth||19 December|
|College/University||• SMS Medical College, Jaipur
• Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Mumbai
|Educational Qualification(s)||• MBBS
• MD Facebook
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Meghana Gemawat (Social Worker and Co-Founder of Golden Hour Foundation)
|Children||He has two sons.
|Parents||Father- Sohanraj Bhansali (Grain Merchant and Commission Agent)
Mother- Pushpa Bhansali
|Siblings||Brother(s)- Suresh Bhansali, Jitendra Bhansali, Late Mahendra Bhansali, and Vinesh Bhansali
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dr Gautam Bhansali
- Dr Gautam Bhansali is a well-known Indian doctor. He has specialisation in general medicine & infectious diseases.
- He was born in a Hindu Rajasthani family in Pali, Rajasthan.
- He has many years of experience as a consultant physician and has clinical research experience in infectious and tropical diseases like dengue, malaria, chikungunya, and tuberculosis.
- He is known for his philanthropic work and has organised many medical camps in rural areas of Nagpur, Jalgaon, and Wadala.
- He has also organised medical camps for Maheshwari Samaj in Mumbai (2007), Polio and rehabilitation camp for Giants Group of Bhiwandi Metro (2004 and 2005), Ralegan Siddhi with the social activist Anna Hazare, Lasoor, Aurangabad, and tribal areas of Palghar and Kelwan with CM & Medical Education Minister.
- In 2016, he conducted Diabetic Eye Screening in 8 hours for which his name was jointly entered in the Guinness World Records.
- He founded ‘The Golden Hour Foundation’ in 2018, and the motto of the organisation is “Save Golden Hour, Save Life.”
- He was appointed as the Chief Coordinator of a committee organised by General Medicine & Infectious diseases BMC, Maharashtra during the widespread of the COVID-19 in 2020.
- He has worked for diabetic patients and has organised many free medical camps for them
- In 2020, he was invited to ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ along with Dr Muffazal Lakdawala to pay tribute to their contribution during the Coronavirus pandemic.
- In an interview, Dr Guautam talked about the widespread of the COVID-19, he said,
The panic is greater among people with low immunity levels and travel history abroad. If we get patients with the travel history to affected countries like China, Japan, South Korea, Iran and Italy, among others, we are referring them to the government hospital.”
References/Sources: [ + ]