|Full name||Erica Marion Robin Facebook - Erica Marion Robin|
|Known for||Being the first Miss Universe Pakistan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-34|
|Date of Birth||8 November 1998 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||24 Years|
|School||St Patrick's Girls' High School, Karachi (Passed out in 2014)|
|College/University||Government College of Commerce and Economics, Karachi|
|Educational Qualification||Intermediate course in commerce LinkedIn - Erica Robin|
|Religion||Christianity Facebook - Erica Marion Robin|
• Outdoor Adventure Activities
• Listening to music
|Tattoo(s)||• Flower and musical note on her right hand wrist
• Letters in Arabic/Urdu script on her upper right chest
• God is Greater than Highs and Lows tattoo on the back of her right shoulder
|Controversy||Criticized for contesting Miss Universe NDTV
Erica Robin's participation at the Miss Universe Pakistan event later attracted the attention of many politicians and religious leaders, who believed that the representation of Pakistan at such an event was a shame for the country and its people. In a tweet, politician Mushtaq Ahmed Khan mentioned the use of the country’s name at the event as a ‘shameful act’ and an ‘insult and exploitation of women in Pakistan.’ His post on X (previously Twitter) further read,
"Who are the organisers of this beauty pageant in Pakistan? Who is doing this shameful act?"
As per reports, caretaker Prime Minister of Pakistan, Anwaar-ul-Haq Kakar, also called for an investigation by Pakistan's intelligence agency into the event's organizers to determine how they were able to hold the pageant without official approval regarding the use of Pakistan's name. SHe later added that she would would wear a Burkini in the Miss Universe pageant as a sign of respect for her culture and her choice. The National
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||She is single.|
|Parents||Father- Marian Robin
Mother- Shabana Veronica
|Siblings||She has an elder sister.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Erica Robin
- Erica Robin is a Pakistani fashion model known for her runway appearances in numerous fashion shows. In September 2023, she became viral after becoming the first Miss Universe Pakistan.
- She started her modelling career in January 2020 and participated in various fashion shows. She also teamed up with several brands, particularly clothing brands, on photo shoots to promote designer clothing. She has also been featured on the cover of several magazines.
- On 14 September 2023, Erica Robin became the first Miss Universe Pakistan in a competition held at the Brennia Kottefaru resort in Raa Atoll, Maldives. Out of 200 applicants, she made it to the top 5 and eventually won, beating Hira Inam, Malika Alvi, Jessica Wilson, and Sabrina Wasim.
- After her victory, she thanked and praised Pakistan and its people for their support and said,
I am honoured and humbled to be the first-ever Miss Universe Pakistan and I want to highlight the beauty of Pakistan. We have a beautiful culture that the media is not talking about. Pakistani people are very kind, generous and hospitable.” The News International
- She would represent Pakistan in the 72nd Miss Universe pageant in El Salvador in November 2023.
- She has also worked as a branch manager at Peng Salon & Spa. Facebook – Erica Marion Robin In August 2020, she began working as an assistant manager at an IT company called Firm Digital. LinkedIn – Erica Robin
- She likes to drink wine and do clubbing occasionally.
- Erica said after becoming the first Miss Universe Pakistan that while working as a model in Karachi, she faced gender discrimination, and she would use the Miss Universe platform to raise awareness about such issues.
- She has often been spotted at various concerts such as the concerts of Maroon 5 and Gioli and Assia.
- Organisers of the 2023 Miss Universe pageant removed any age limit for the contestants. When Erica was asked what she felt about this change, she replied that there was no age limit for a woman’s confidence and her belief to do something better.