|Profession||Actres, Social media influencer, Host|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-27-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Medium Golden Brown|
|Debut||TV: Sair Sawa Sair as Tina on AVT Khyber (2014)
|Date of Birth||13 November 1996 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||Hyderabad, Sindh provision of Pakistan|
|Hometown||Kohat district in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan Sehar Shinwari - YouTube|
|Educational Qualification||Masters in political science|
|Religion/Religious Views||Islam Sehar Shinwari - Twitter|
|Ethnicity||Pashtun Sehar Shinwari - Twitter|
|Controversies||• Accused Rumi, a Pakistani producer, of sexual molestation
Sehar Shinwari alleged that Rumi, a Pakistani producer of the channel Pakistan Television Corporation (PTV), offered her a role in a television show and in return asked her for sexual favours. She accused him of terminating the signed contract and revealed that Rumi got rid of her from the show because she didn’t fulfil his desires. Sehar, posted to Twitter, the reason for which she was ousted from the television show, which read,
2 years back I signed a contract of soap opera with PTV producer named Rumi in PTV and the next day he removed me just because I refused his offer to sleep with him. I know how they promoted local talent during PP and PML-N tenure. Now at least they’re earning through halal means.” The Rush
• Allegations of match-fixing on BCCI
Sehar, in November 2021, accused the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) of buying the match against Afghanistan during the ICC Men's T20 World Cup match between India-Afghanistan on 3 November 2021 in Abu Dhabi. India achieved its first win against Afghanistan after losing in the first two matches to Pakistan and New Zealand. Aakash Chopra, an Indian Cricket commentator and former international cricketer, trolled Sehar for accusing the BCCI through a tweet, which read,
If only closed minds came with closed mouths.”
• Addressed the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi as “Raavan”
Sehar, through her tweets, often criticizes and trolls the Bhartiya Janta Party and the 14th prime minister of India Narendra Modi. On 26 October 2022, Sehar tweeted in which she passed a remark on Narendra Modi and addressed him as “the present-day Raavan.” After the tweet went viral, several supporters trolled her brutally for passing derogatory remarks on the prime minister and replied to her tweet with comments, which read,
Typical of ur lot, No Guts! you speak from the other side of our Border and that too about our PM,that only shows how cowardly you guys are.”
Another supporter wrote,
People in your country have neither food nor medical to survive with respect. Your PM is running around the world with begging bowl and your focus is India? Really? It seems Pakis are born obsessed with India.”
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name not known
Mother- Name not known
|Siblings||Brother- Aamir Khan Shinwari (an Urdu columnist)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sehar Shinwari
- Sehar Shinwari is a Pakistani actress, host, social media influencer, and social media activist who primarily appeared in Pakistani television shows. In November 2022, one of her tweets went viral in which she promised to marry a Zimbabwean guy if Zimbabwe defeats India on 6 November 2022 during the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup match in Melbourne, Australia.
- Sehar had a passion for acting since a young age. Initially, when she decided to pursue her career in acting, her conservative Muslim family opposed the decision. Still, she didn’t lose hope and regardless of every challenge, Sehar fulfilled her dream of becoming an actor. Sehar, in an interview, talked about her brother, Aamir Khan Shinwari, and revealed that during the beginning of her career, Aamir supported her in every aspect while her family members were still against her decision.
- In 2015, Sehar appeared in the television show Aitbar on AVT Khyber. In 2016, Sehar appeared as a host for the show Khyber Sahar on AVT Khyber.
- In 2017, Sehar acted in the drama serial Khuboona Na Mri in which she played the role of Bakhtawara on AVT Khyber.
- Sehar often tweets in favour of Imran Khan who served as the 22nd prime minister of Pakistan.
May name is Sehar Shinwari and I believe in both our armed forces and PTI. Imran Khan is my hero and he is the only one who can get this country out of foreign slavery. ✌️
— Sehar Shinwari (@SeharShinwari) October 27, 2022
- Sehar has a pet cat, Tiger, and she often shares pictures and videos of her pet on various social media platforms.
- In August 2019, Sehar created a buzz on social media with her tweet, where she asked New Zealand’s international cricketer, James Neesham aka Jimmy Neesham, to be the father of her future kids.
Jimmy would you like to be daddy of my future kids 😉😜
— Sehar Shinwari (@SeharShinwari) August 28, 2019
James Neesham replied to her tweet, which read,
I really feel like the emojis were unnecessary https://t.co/tH3g0jCWe4
— Jimmy Neesham (@JimmyNeesh) August 28, 2019
- Sehar is often seen trolling Indian cricketers through her tweets. In November 2022, after India lost to Australia during a match in the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022, Hardik Pandya tweeted to appreciate the support from his fans, which read,
We’ll learn. We’ll improve. A big thanks to all our fans for your support, always,”
Soon, Sehar replied to his tweet to troll Hardik, which read,
Please lose next match to Pakistan on 23rd October you will learn more from it.”
As soon as the tweet went viral, Hardik fans lashed out at her and criticised her for her tweet. One of the tweets read,
- Sehar made headlines in November 2022 for her tweet in which she vowed to marry a Zimbabwean guy if Zimbabwe defeats India in the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup match 2022.
I'll marry a Zimbabwean guy, if their team miraculously beats India in next match 🙂
— Sehar Shinwari (@SeharShinwari) November 3, 2022
Soon, she was heavily trolled by social media users and even they dug out her old tweets in which she made fictitious promises, which she failed to fulfil.
If India wins against Bangladesh, I'll change my name to Narendra Modi from Sehar Shinwari 😊
— Sehar Shinwari (@SeharShinwari) November 1, 2022