Ester Noronha (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ester Noronha
- Does Ester Noronha smoke?: Not Known
- Does Ester Noronha drink alcohol?: Not Known
- During her school days, Ester got training in Guitar, Piano, Carnatic singing, and Bharatnatyam.
- At the age of 9, she started performing in live shows as a singer in Konkani language.
- She achieved eight grades in Piano from the Trinity College London, Croydon, senior grade in Bharatnatyam & junior grade in Carnatic singing from the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB).
- She is the first artist in Dakshina Kannada district of Karnataka state who has performed the Rangapravesha in Bharatnatyam and Carnatic singing.
- In 2006, she established her independent musical live show, titled ‘Ester Show’ which was in support of the Mangalore Diocesan Medical relief fund.
- In 2008, she produced and released her first audio album ‘Ester’s “Kalza Thaun”(from the heart)’ that comprises of 10 songs, all of which has been composed and sung by her.
- A legendary Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan once noticed her in one of her Bharatnatyam shows held in Bangalore and suggested her to try her luck in films.
- After that, she joined the ‘Anupam Kher’s Actor Prepares’ from where she did the Diploma course in acting.
- In 2012, Saroj Khan offered her to act in a non-commercial Bollywood film ‘Baromas’, from where she then started her acting career. Baromas was the only Indian film that was selected and competed in the category of feature films against films from Canada, UK, US, and Switzerland.
- She has endorsed for several brands like Senthil Murugan Jewellers (SMJ), Sri Kumaran Thanga Maligai (SKTM ), Vee Vee Sugar, Kallarackal Jewellery, etc.
- She was honoured with the Kala Ratna award in 2015.
- In 2015 & 2016, she along with Lorna Cordeiro toured to USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand to perform at singing live shows.
- She is fluent in 8 different languages like Hindi, English, Tulu, Konkani, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, and Marathi.