|Profession(s)||Beauty Artist, Beauty Influencer|
|Famous For||Being the wife of Devesh Sharma, an Indian television actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 120 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Birthplace||Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan, India|
|Hometown||Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan, India|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Devesh Sharma (Actor) (Since 2015)
|Marriage Date||23 January 2022|
|Husband/Spouse||Devesh Sharma (Actor)
|Parents||Father- Ravi Bhatia
Mother- Aruna Bhatia
|Siblings||Sister- Shravani Bhatia (younger)
Brother- Bhomik Bhatia
Some Lesser Known Facts About Falguni Bhatia
- Falguni Bhatia is an Indian beauty artist and influencer. She is known for being the wife of the popular television actor Devesh Sharma. Devesh is famous for his role in shows like Chandragupta Maurya (2018) and RadhaKrishn (2020).
- She was born and brought up in Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan, which is also the hometown of her husband, Devesh Sharma.
- Falguni got married to Devesh Sharma in a Punjabi- Brahmin wedding ceremony held in Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan, on 23 January 2022. Originally, the wedding was supposed to happen in 2021 but it was postponed to January 2021 due to Devesh’s work commitments and the COVID-19 restrictions.
And she said yes 💞
— Devesh sharma (@Imdvsh) January 19, 2022
- The couple dated each other for more than 7 years before tying the knot. Talking about their relationship, Falguni’s husband said,
I was 18, our love story began. Now after a long-distance relationship for 7 years from Mumbai to my hometown, It is often said that a long-distance relationship doesn’t work but we made it through and here we are tying a knot on the 23rd. Falguni is a beautician by profession and has been working in my hometown only. From a friend to wife our journey has been incredible.”
- Their Roka ceremony was held in 2020. Devesh was not present for the ceremony due to his work commitments.