|Famous Role||Radha in Radha Krishn (Star Bharat Serial)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-32|
|Debut||Film: Kirpaan: The Sword of Honour in 2014 IMDB
TV: Radha Krishn in 2018
|Date of Birth||15 September|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India|
|School(s)||• Seven Square Academy School
• A School in Mumbai
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Food Habit||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Listening to Music, Reading Books|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known
Mother: Ruby Singh (Dance Teacher)
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: 1 (Younger, Name Not Known)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mallika Singh
- Mallika Singh loves dancing since her childhood.
- She made her TV debut in 2018 with a Star Bharat’s serial “Radha Krishn.” She got selected for the role of Radha opposite Sumedh Mudgalkar (playing as Krishna).
- She is basically from Jammu, India. She had come to Mumbai to visit her aunt. But, at the request of her aunt, she took admission in a school of Mumbai in the 9th standard.
- She had given the audition for Radha Krishn when she was in her 10th standard and got selected for the role. The shooting of this serial started after a long wait of two and a half years after her selection.
- In an interview, she told that
“I was never interested in acting. It was only after my mother’s insistence that I gave the auditions for the role of Radha.”
- Later, she shifted to Mumbai permanently and started living with her maternal grandparents there.
- Before being featured in Radha Krishn, she had done several TV ads.
- To sharpen her vocal skills for Radha’s role, she attended a workshop.
- She also learned harmonium for her serial ‘Radha Krishn.’
- She is a trained dancer and has inherited the dancing skills from her mother.
- Here’s an interesting video about Mallika Singh’s biography:
References/Sources: [ + ]