|Physical Stats & More|
|<a href="http://" target="_blank">Deccan Chronicle Height||in centimeters- 177 cm
in meters- 1.77 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Debut||Film (Telugu): Jathi Ratnalu as Chitti
|Date of Birth||28 May 1998 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||24 Years|
|School||• Bhavans School Atmakuri, Hyderabad
• Meridian School, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
|College/University||Loyola Academy Degree PG College, Hyderabad|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts in Multimedia and Mass Communication|
|Religion||Islam The Times of India|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Faria Abdullah - Facebook|
|Tattoo(s)||Faria has the words Veni Vidi Vici inked on her right forehand; the meaning of the words are I came, I saw, I conquered. She also has a circle tattoo on her ankle which means perfection, wholeness and totality.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- M. J. Abdullah (businessman)
Mother- Kausar Sultana (therapist)
|Siblings||She has a younger sister named Inaya Abdullah.
|Actor(s)||Mahadh Fasil, Vijay Deverakonda|
|Film Genre(s)||Art house, Musical film|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Faria Abdullah
- Faria Abdullah is an Indian actor who predominantly works for the Telugu entertainment industry. She is known for playing the role of Vasudha Verma in the Telugu film ‘Like, Share & Subscribe.’
- Faria was born in a Muslim family in Hyderabad.
- Since childhood, Faria was passionate about dance and used to perform in various cultural functions in her school. Seeing her fascination to dance, her parents took her to a dance school; Shiamak Davar’s dance class in Hyderabad. In an interview, Faria talked about her passion for dance and said,
I would hear that my mom used to dance when she was carrying me; maybe that’s how my interest in dance began.”
- She was the head girl of her school, Bhavans School Atmakuri, Hyderabad.
- Faria is trained in various dance forms like Kathak briefly, hip hop, house, whacking, belly dancing, and dance hall styles.
- According to Faria, she is inspired by Meher Malik; Meher is a belly dancer who appeared as a finalist in India’s Got Talent Season one (2009).
- In June 2022, Faria Abdullah organized a music and dance event named Cyperhours in Hyderabad.
- Before venturing into films, Faria worked as a theatre artist in Hyderabad. She has worked in more than 50 Telugu-language theatrical productions and collaborated with many theatre groups like Samahaara Weekend Theatre Workshop, Kissago Theatre and Film Productions, and Nishumbita Ballet And Theatre Group.
- Faria, while she was pursuing her graduation at the Loyola Academy Degree PG, Hyderabad, met Telugu director Nag Ashwin during a cultural event in her college where Ashwin appeared as a chief guest. Later, she was called for a film audition and was offered a role in her debut film Jathi Ratnalu (2021).
- In 2021, Faria appeared in the Telugu-language film Most Eligible Bachelor in which she played the role of Meenakshi.
- In 2022, she appeared in the Telugu film Like Share and Subscribe in which she played the lead role of Vasudha Verma.
- In an interview with a media house, Faria Abdullah recalled an incident when she experienced a wardrobe malfunction. According to Faria, while she was performing in a theatrical production, her saree came undone; however, she managed to temporarily fix it with a hoodie string. She said,
The stage prepares you for everything — acting, networking and social skills. On stage, you have to be present in the moment and think on your feet. Once, my sari nearly came undone. I quickly went backstage, took the strings off someone’s hoodie, tied my sari, and got back on stage.”
- In an interview, Faria said that she wanted to direct films. She said,
However, it will not happen now. It could take another ten years.”
- Faria, since childhood, had a keen interest in fine arts. After completing her secondary schooling, she didn’t want to pursue a career in science or commerce. Therefore, Faria’s mother decided to homeschool her so she could pursue her passion for arts along with her studies. In an interview, Faria talked about this and said,
After Class X, I didn’t want to take the MPC (maths, physics, chemistry), BiPC (biology, physics, chemistry) or commerce streams. My mother arranged for home-schooling. That gave me the freedom to learn what I wanted, from different teachers. I would travel to Kachiguda for painting classes and Lingampally for literature.”
- Faria is a painter. She often posts her paintings on various social media platforms. In 2018, she painted the walls of a cafe in Hyderabad.
- Faria is an ardent animal lover and has a pet cat named Sebastian. She often posts pictures of Sebastian on various social media.
- In 2022, Faria was featured on the cover of Tulip Magazine, a monthly lifestyle magazine in Hyderabad.