|Nickname||Annie The Hindu|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-32|
|Hair Colour||Black with Medium Golden Brown highlights|
• Telugu: Majili (2019) as 'Anshu'
• Tamil: Michael (2023) as 'Theera'
• Hindi: The Wife (2021) as 'Katrina Murad'
|Date of Birth||10 February 1997 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||26 Years|
|School||She attended a boarding school in Mussoorie, Dehradun, Uttarakhand.|
|Educational Qualification The Hindu||• She took up a makeup artist course in London, England.
• She studied fashion and media communications at a college in Delhi.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Ashwini Kaushik
Mother- Anu Kaushik (makeup artist)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Divyansha Kaushik
- Divyansha Kaushik is an Indian actor who is known for her work in the Telugu film ‘Majili’ (2019) for which she was nominated for the SIIMA Award for Best Female Debut – Telugu.
- Her name is a fusion of her parents’ names.
- As a child, she was inspired by Kareena Kapoor‘s role as ‘Poo’ in the multi-starrer film ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’ and wished to become an actor; however, she inclined towards becoming a fashion journalist and an editor of Vogue, an American monthly fashion and lifestyle magazine, with time.
- In an interview, Divyansha mentioned that as a child, she would often accompany her mother, Anu Kaushik, to editorial shoots, where people would compliment her for her beauty and tell her to try her hand at acting.
- While she was in a boarding school in Mussoorie, Divyansha Kaushik put up 20 kgs of weight after which she lost her inspiration of becoming an actor, believing that no filmmaker would her in their films because of her chubby look. Divyansha later decided to pursue her career in makeup artistry as her mother was a makeup artist. She talked about this in an interview and said,
I was going to editorial shoots with my mom and there, people would tell her I should take a shot at acting. Had this suggestion come earlier, my life would be different. I was at a boarding school in Mussorie and had put on 20 kilos, so I thought I am not cut out to be an actor. At school I was always into debates, dramatics but never took acting that seriously. Compliments of me being pretty reduced when I put on weight and I went back to thinking make-up is the field I should be in. Mom had a farm house in Delhi, which had a spa and salon, so that was easy.” The Hindu
- Soon, she started working at ‘Yash Raj Films,’ one of the biggest film production & distribution companies in India, as an intern and learned about the process of casting and filmmaking.
- While being an intern at Yash Raj Films, Divyansha underwent a physical transformation and got her first portfolio shot following which she started getting offers from various brands including Pantene for featuring in television commercials.
- Soon after appearing in an advertisement for the first time, Divyansha was approached by some South Indian filmmakers, leading her to an opportunity to work in South Indian films.
- Divyansha Kaushik is passionate about fitness and health, and she often shares her workout regimen on social media.
- She loves animals and often posts their pictures on social media.
- Divyansha has a pet dog, Captain.
- In an interview, she mentioned herself as a foodie and revealed that she orders food from Zomato most of the time and if not, she keeps looking at it, hoping to eat it. She added that she loves Hyderabad’s Biryani and Salan. Divyansha Kaushik said,