Hometown: Kollam, Kerala
Wife: Sajina Firoz Khan
Height: 5’ 8”
Some Lesser Known Facts About Firoz Khan
- Firoz Khan is a popular actor in the Malayalam film industry. He has also worked as a director and TV show host.
- Firoz Khan grew up in Kollam, Kerala. Later, he moved to Ernakulam in Kerala to pursue his dream of becoming an actor.
- He started his career by working as an assistant director for TV shows.
- Firoz, in his debut film ‘Face 2 Face’ (2012), starred against the popular Indian actor Mammootty.
- Apart from Malayalam films, he has also acted in a Kannada movie.
- Firoz shot to fame after he hosted the show ‘Dangerous Boys,’ aired on the channel Asianet Plus. He was also cast in the Malayalam television show ‘Tharolsavam,’ aired on the channel Kairali TV.
- He has won the popular dance reality show ‘Thillana Thillana,’ aired on Sun TV. In 2020, Firoz entered the dance reality show ‘SuryaJodi No:1,’ with his wife Sajina as his dance partner.
- Sajina is Firoz’s second wife. After their marriage, he encouraged Sajina to pursue her dream of becoming an actor. In a short span, Sajina has worked in many Malayalam soap operas including ‘Anna Kareena,’ ‘Sumangali Bhava,’ and ‘Chackoyum Maryum.’
- In February 2021, Firoz and Sajina participated in the game reality TV show “Bigg Boss Malayalam season 3.” They created history as they were the first real-life couple to participate in the show.
- His favourite colours are black and white.
- Firoz loves to wear the kurtas designed by his wife.
- He is often seen judging talent shows and competitions. Firoz also works as a disc jockey at various concerts.
- Soorya Menon was Firoz’s dance partner in the reality show Thillana Thillan. Soorya is also a participant in Bigg Boss season 3.