|Full name||Sai Vishnu R Instagram|
|Profession(s)||Model, VJ, Actor, Writer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Birthplace||Alappuzha, Kerala, India|
|Hometown||Alappuzha, Kerala, India|
|Tattoo||He has got a tattoo inked on his right forearm.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Shopkeeper)
Mother- Name Not Known (Homemaker)
|Siblings||He has a younger sister.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sai Vishnu
- Sai Vishnu is an Indian model, actor, writer, and VJ.
- He grew up in a middle-class family in Alappuzha, Kerala.
- Vishnu desired to become an actor from a very young age. While sharing his dream on the sets of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3, Sai said,
I think I am born with the dream of becoming an actor. During school days, when the teacher used to ask, what you want to be when you grow up, I used to say that I want to be an actor.”
- As a model, he has done many print advertisements.
- Sai has been featured in a Christian devotional music album titled “Prakasan.”
- He has also appeared in the web series “Pappi Paaru.”
- In 2021, Sai appeared in the house of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 as a contestant.
- He has also worked as an anchor in shows like Surya Music Greetings Live.
- As a writer, Vishnu has written many short stories in Malayalam.
- He featured in the TV advertisement of Nerolac Paints in 2019.
- Vishnu has been a part of many theatre plays.
- He loves travelling and reading books in his leisure time.
- Sai has been featured in the Manorama Aarogyam magazine.
- On the sets of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Sai revealed that his biggest dream was to win an Oscar for the best actor.
- Inside the Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 house, when one of the contestants, Firoz advised him about the importance of having a job, even if his dream was to build a career in films, Vishnu felt offended and said,
You can first check with me about whether I have a job before you say something like this at a public platform. You don’t know what I am doing, do you? You don’t really need to advise me on getting a job, because I have done everything from being a newspaper delivery boy to working at a hotel kitchen to an IT firm and as a salesman. I am the breadwinner in my house and the one who pays for my sister’s education. So, it isn’t fair to make me a topic of your story without checking with me.”