Some Lesser Known Facts About Gaurav Kapur
- Does Gaurav Kapur smoke: Not Known
- Does Gaurav Kapur drink alcohol: Yes
- He was 17 when he got an opportunity to work with FM.
- Gaurav started working as a Video Jockey for Channel V right after becoming a Radio Jockey.
- He has been starred in several Bollywood films, but he began with Darna Mana Hai, a 2003 Indian anthology horror thriller film.
- He played the lead in the comedy Bad Luck Govind (2009)
- Gaurav is well known for his anchoring in the Extra Innings T20, a talk show before and after every IPL match. He has been an anchor there since 2011.
- In March 2017, he started a web series ‘Breakfast with Champions’ where he interviews and interacts with cricketers.