The super talented Virat Kohli, the captain of India’s Cricket team, is the owner of one of the luxurious houses in India. Kohli bought this lavish house in 2016, for a whopping amount of 34 Crore. Virat’s new home is in the C-Wing on the 35th floor of the Omkar ‘1973’, a 4.5-acre project in Worli, Mumbai.
Earlier Virat used to live in Paschim Vihar‘s posh area Meera Bagh.
But, soon he shifted to his newly constructed house in Gurugram with family.
Virat owns a plot area of about 500 sq. Yards and the built-up area of 10,000 sq. Ft.
This splendor architectural residence of Virat Kohli is in Gurugram.
Virat gets absolute peace in his home. Whenever he gets time from his hectic schedule, he spends most of his time with family here in this house.
Virat Kohli’s 4BHK flat is part of the Sky Bungalows project and is undoubtedly heaven on earth because of the breathtaking views.
Now, Virat will be sharing this mesmerizing house with his gorgeous wife, Anushka Sharma.
This residence also offers the magnificent view of the Arabian Sea from Kohli’s 35th floor of the tower.
According to reports, it has been said that this Bungalow has majestic living rooms, spa-like bathrooms, other bedrooms, gym area, kitchen, kid’s room, staff quarters and much more that represents the royalty of this Indian cricketer.
Not only this, but the deluxe apartment also comes with 4 parking slots.
- Amitabh Bachchan’s House – Photos, Area, Interior & More
- Aamir Khan’s House – Photos, Area, Interior & More
- Top 10 Most Famous Celebrity Couples in India (2017)
- Sachin Tendulkar’s House – Photos, Price, Interior & More
- Karan Wahi Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Affairs & More
- MS Dhoni’s House – Photos, Area, Interior & More
- Ishant Sharma Height, Weight, Age, Affairs & More
- Virat Kohli (Cricketer) Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography, Records & More