Marital Status: Unmarried
Education: Master's In Mass Communication
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gazi Abdun Noor
- Gazi was born into a Muslim Family with an army background.
- His parents had taken part in the liberation war movement of Bangladesh.
- When Gazi Abdun Noor was just two years old, he lost his father.
- While studying in IX standard in Bangladesh, Gazi had to work simultaneously for his family’s subsistence.
- The young Gazi fell in love with acting and o fulfill his acting aspirations, he moved to Kolkata where he got himself enrolled at Rabindra Bharati University to pursue his graduation.
- After earning a Master’s degree in Mass Communication, Gazi started his acting career with commercial theatre.
- Gazi has a magnum heart and once, he travelled for four hours to meet one of his fans who was suffering from cancer.
- He is a philanthropist who loves to teach children from poor families. He also works for the welfare of the persons suffering from serious diseases like cancer and thalassemia.
- Although Gazi has established himself as a successful actor, his family hasn’t approved of his career choice. None of his family members is happy on his career choice; his two sisters have even stopped talking to him.